What is your opinion on cheating?

Cheating only exists in the construct of traditional marriage based on religious nonsense and cultural traditions. REAL Men are naturally programmed to plant their seed in as many places as possible.

In this modern age, let’s change the norm - I’ve been in an open relationship/marriage for over two decades. Just agree to not make it a thing. You’re coming home to me so if I love you I should have no problem with you doing whatever it is that makes you happy. That’s love. The monogamy thing is why so many marriages end in divorce. Its an unrealistic expectation that very few people can actually execute.

Here’s my love letter: go get some good good. Bring back some dinner lol

There can be no justification for cheating. Cheating is a choice and any nonsense about it just happened, or saying it's not cheating if it's black is ludicrous. Even if you try to make the argument that you were dr u nk, it will hold no water. Cheating starts in the mind, so even if you didn't do something s3xual does not absolve you. Being dr u nk only gave you the courage to do what you felt inhibited to do while you were sober.

Last edited:
Cheating only exists in the construct of traditional marriage based on religious nonsense and cultural traditions. REAL Men are naturally programmed to plant their seed in as many places as possible.

In this modern age, let’s change the norm - I’ve been in an open relationship/marriage for over two decades. Just agree to not make it a thing. You’re coming home to me so if I love you I should have no problem with you doing whatever it is that makes you happy. That’s love. The monogamy thing is why so many marriages end in divorce. Its an unrealistic expectation that very few people can actually execute.

Here’s my love letter: go get some good good. Bring back some dinner lol
I'm in a ENM relationship but that does NOT negate the fact that cheating can't happen. The "E" in the acronym is what sets the standard that cheating is not acceptable. For my queen and I, the rule is to let the other know we want to sleep with another person, and not let it be found out later. Sometimes I just say hey babe I got company tonight. Bottom line, it boils down to HONESTY, and I never take that for granted and violate the peace and trust she gives me.

I'm in a ENM relationship but that does NOT negate the fact that cheating can't happen. The "E" in the acronym is what sets the standard that cheating is not acceptable. For my queen and I, the rule is to let the other know we want to sleep with another person, and not let it be found out later. Sometimes I just say hey babe I got company tonight. Bottom line, it boils down to HONESTY, and I never take that for granted and violate the peace and trust she gives me.
I totally respect that but I also think that it’s up to each of us to decide what works for us

Back