What is the largest number of blacks you fucked in 1 or 2 or 3 nights in a row?

Any women wanting to increase the number of BBCs you've fucked in a 1, 2, or 3 day period contact me ASAP! I have a gangbang group in the Washington, DC area and can increase your "BBC Intake" exponentially :)
Pm me directly. I have kik also

I've had fun with five black men at the same time a few times and really enjoyed it, although it gets a little difficult to give everyone equal attention. It's lovely to me to have that much attention but it's probably more enjoyable for the guys if there's fewer of them - two or three men who know each other and are comfortable in a group situation is probably ideal (if you are not having a one-to-one session).

I love playing at interracial swingers parties and have a few times got a little carried away and had sex with a lot of men. The delightful thing about being a woman is that there's no limit to how many orgasms we can have - and sometimes the more you have, the more you want. I didn't count myself, but the guy I went to that particular party with, claimed that I'd been with 15 different black men throughout the evening and night. There's something really intoxicating about being able to give pleasure to that many men - and of course getting a lot of pleasure myself in that process. I love that I have found environments where I'm allowed to be uninhibited and enjoy myself fully.

Back