What is Black to White ?

NYNJcuckcouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We have been on this site for many years. We are looking for the perfect Local Black Bi Bull to White cuck couple scenario . We know we are picky and that is fine we have a Latin Bull . with that said WHAT IS BLACK TO WHITE ? I have been approached by mixed, Indian and Latin Men on the site although we are not prejudice we are here to speak to what the Site states . Isn't this site for Black men and Women for White men and women ? Correct me if I am wrong , thanks

We have been on this site for many years. We are looking for the perfect Local Black Bi Bull to White cuck couple scenario . We know we are picky and that is fine we have a Latin Bull . with that said WHAT IS BLACK TO WHITE ? I have been approached by mixed, Indian and Latin Men on the site although we are not prejudice we are here to speak to what the Site states . Isn't this site for Black men and Women for White men and women ? Correct me if I am wrong , thanks
Most black bulls are not bi

You're more than welcome to reach out to me if you're interested & I understand what you're saying in this thread. There are a bunch of fake profiles on this site that are not verified & it's important to be aware of them.

Literally speaking I would say based on the site's title. It's intended for...
The so-called Black Male Bull.
The so-called white Queen Of Spades/Hot Wife.
And the white male cuckold.
However if you are of legal age (in theory).
Have a verifiable email address...
All can join this site on some level.
So it is what it is...
That being said...This speaks to media only.

17. Media Rules are as follows: Based on the subject matter for the site of BlacktoWhite all photos not related to interracial sex, black men, white women and white couples will be rejected. This site is not intended for single white or non black males to show photos of themselves / body parts. While we do understand the interest of single white and non-black males in this lifestyle we prefer to cater our media files to only photos that represent the interracial lifestyle as stated above.

From my experience reading these forums: The hotwives here are majority White but there are of every race (Black, Latina, Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, you name it). The cucks, again, are majority White, but there are also of every other race. Now the bulls are almost all unequivocally Black and that is the main kink, although you may find some very rare ones of other races.

And what can I tell you? Yes, cuckolding/IR/QoS all that began as a kink between White couples and Black bulls, but it's now become a popular craze all over the world, lol.

We're here to share our experiences and read about other cuckold/stag/vixen/hot wife experiences.
The general theme on this site is white couple/black Bull ... from what I can tell.
We've learnt allot from the postings, that we're not deviants :ROFLMAO: and just have healthy kinky side to us.

Ok..don't take this personal because I have a bad habit of breaking people hearts when I tell the truth .

But you are looking for a bi black man right ? So why act like this site is confusing when you understand that it's for black men who want to meet married white women ?

You answered your own question. Maybe most black men here may not be looking to hook up with others guys .

Secondly "black " isn't a race .it's a slang word to describe non caucasian people. Outside of America alot of those people considered themselves black without African decent

Thats how they think of us, like a pet and fetish............ Or that's what he brainwashers her to go along with. When BBC bites her then she will learn new things and be free of him as she wants to be.
Bang on the money. They think of "the blacks" as big-co.cked sexual w ildl.ife for their women to have fun with. When they've had their fun, they will return to openly (no need to hide behind a ;LS or verified profiles) socializing and dating people from other r aces and n,ationalities because they think of them as being more a.merican.like, more compatible and because they prefer those kinds.

Back