What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

Wow... the ******* some of you people think of ... okkkkkkk carry on. From a legal stand point.. the ramifications would be great if the couple decided to hit the bull up for support or if the bull wanted visitation. But again some situations may work..l have never seen that though
They work in this way : she wants that big black dick...the black guy wants her white pussy...he fills her with semen repeatedly

If a white couple decides to give birth to the baby fathered by another man, be it a white man or a Black Man, known or unknown, the baby should be raised with love. The husband should accept and love the baby no differently than if he was the natural *******. At that point, it is all about loving, caring for, and nurturing the baby.
every baby deserves support love , encouragement and acceptance, hell I've even thought of adoption instead of having my own, ive been in foster care it's not fun, I don't care what color or race that are, children deserve love, proper love and care plain and simple

every baby deserves support love , encouragement and acceptance, hell I've even thought of adoption instead of having my own, ive been in foster care it's not fun, I don't care what color or race that are, children deserve love, proper love and care plain and simple

Thank you . Very well said

Yes sir
my ex was a true slut - would fuck anyone i would arrange -- she was not exclusively a BBC slut, but every time a BBC came insider her i always secretly wished she was getting bred with a balck baby - my little 5" penis would get hard as a rock at the though!

If i can find a younger girl to marry cuckold me i want her to have black babies so the whole would will know she fucks superior BBC - and I am nothing more than a cuckold, and fully support her (of course I would love and cherish and spoil "our" little black bundle of joy)

I believe that mixed interracial babies are so bright and beautiful
That it is not shocking to hear you acknowlegde this

We are living in a new world today our sexuality is far more open and yes, public. The real issue is how you would react to it hopeless, not the opposite but with joy of a new life.
. After going thru some time where women didn't seem to want to get pregnant. Its rewarding to see that having babies seems to be more common today. More white women now pregnant by men of other races. And its very public too. More white wives also pregnant by black bulls but this is not as yet as public. Lifestyle still has a ways to go until its fully accepted.

. After going thru some time where women didn't seem to want to get pregnant. Its rewarding to see that having babies seems to be more common today. More white women now pregnant by men of other races. And its very public too. More white wives also pregnant by black bulls but this is not as yet as public. Lifestyle still has a ways to go until its fully accepted.
Yeah I'm all for that but you have to think about the world today , things are going to complete *******, I just think it's better to adopt a baby who is already born and not loved enough than to birth another baby, I just think it's more responsible

Yeah I'm all for that but you have to think about the world today , things are going to complete *******, I just think it's better to adopt a baby who is already born and not loved enough than to birth another baby, I just think it's more responsible
. I see lots of adopted ******* too. White couples with not white *******. Nature can be cruel and not all women can have babies. Some men are steril for a variety of reasons. However. I just see lots of white women now pregnant by black men. So there is obviously ( for whatever reason ) an upsurge in IR sex now.

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

I would go with my gut feeling at that point of time...though it sounds exciting.

Back