What if the Wife Turns Up Pregnant?

When there's a black baby in the bonnet, it feels so right. Even better when the bull is fucking the wife and mom in-Law together.

Behind a pregnant white slut should be a strong black man. One who won't be afraid to showcase the goods, so that other couples would admire what it is that attracted the slut to him.

Her brother feels the same way and showcases his beautiful black goods

Attachments

• 119396567-pregnant-mixed-race-couple-loving-with-hand-and-arm-on-belly-interracial-pregnancy.jpg
    119396567-pregnant-mixed-race-couple-loving-with-hand-and-arm-on-belly-interracial-pregnancy.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 136
As a cuckold whose wife loves bareback sex with her lovers, I am very aware that this could happen any day. My wife is on the pill, but she does not hide her fantasy of getting pregnant from one of her bulls.
I think the easiest way to go with it is to tell everyone it came from a sperm donor and that we both agreed with it (which it is actually true). Her best friends know about our lifestyle though, so it would not work for everyone.
Showing her more love than ever and assuming my role rising the baby, would make it work.
A cuckold has to understand his wife's needs and getting pregnant by one of her bulls is a very natural one.

As a cuckold whose wife loves bareback sex with her lovers, I am very aware that this could happen any day. My wife is on the pill, but she does not hide her fantasy of getting pregnant from one of her bulls.
I think the easiest way to go with it is to tell everyone it came from a sperm donor and that we both agreed with it (which it is actually true). Her best friends know about our lifestyle though, so it would not work for everyone.
Showing her more love than ever and assuming my role rising the baby, would make it work.
A cuckold has to understand his wife's needs and getting pregnant by one of her bulls is a very

A cuckold has to understand his wife's needs and getting pregnant by one of her bulls is a very natural one.
You're both pathetic

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

I think danger of break up relation is really high, exspecially if it happens accidentally. Take the risk for me is like a ******* that i've to take. If pregnancy test is positive, as a good cuckold I have to take paternity. People would judge me but I know I haven't changed my beta white male nature.

Won't her husband be proud that her Black Master gets to come by to check on her and her growing belly?

Yes i certainly would be very proud

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Attachments

• 0C53B595-BD75-4E3E-9436-761C8FEA8083.jpeg
    0C53B595-BD75-4E3E-9436-761C8FEA8083.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 145
Won't her husband be proud that her Black Master gets to come by to check on her and her growing belly?

The hubby will hope that she will not stop at one baby and will continue to create a big family for him

Back