What have you done to get a BBC interested in you at work?

Oh man do we understand this. Covid changed her soo much. We used to play often dozens of great experiences with black men. We even had a 5 year favorite. But since she recovered and Covid is in the rear view mirror. I can’t get her to get back out there.
I hope this recovers for both my sexy girl and you too.
We feel that if you are not in an age risk group (we are not), and are healthy in general, then Covid is a non-issue. Unfortunately, it will take a long time for the lifestyle to fully recover, if it ever does.

1667833496852.gif
A few years back at an office party my Wife crossed the line and gave her (Black) boss a blowjob. It didn’t jeopardize her job but he did add it to her “job description” in exchange for his “discretion”. Since she loves sucking cock and this was her first Black one, she didn’t feel ******* in any way and eagerly enjoyed sucking him off several times per week. Over time though, other guys found out and her boss told her it was, after all, in her “job description” and that she was the best cocksucker he’d ever known. All the others agree as well. She is happy at having become the office cocksucker and the Company’s most effective customer service rep.

I could always tell when my wife either had a new male employee in the store or a new male customer coming in that she was sexually attracted to. Especially if he was black. It was subtle but noticeable. Her make up would go from just everyday I want to look nice to I want to look a little sexy. 90% of the time it worked, unless the guy was married and just refused to cheat. Even about 75% of the married guys she went after couldn't resist a romp in the bed with her.

I love that approach. I work going from homes and apartments of single and married women. Due to the nature of the business, (professionalism/saftey) I look out for a green light like you used.
When I was in college, one of my jobs to help pay for school was working at a furniture store, delivering furniture. I worked with a black guy by the name of Willy. He was maybe 5 years older than me, but 25 years more confident with women. When we would deliver to a home with just the wife at home or the woman was single, Willy always got "a feeling" as he put it. He would tell me to wait in the truck. He would go back tp the house with some excuse to return. About 80 percent of the time he would come back in about an hour. He would just say "I was right again". Then he would say to me, "I would have invited you in, but you're just an AFN" The first time he called me that I asked him what the hell was an AFN. He smiled and said "you know, Ain't Fucking Nothing". Then he would say "Don't feel bad. It's not your fault. You're a white boy."

When I was in college, one of my jobs to help pay for school was working at a furniture store, delivering furniture. I worked with a black guy by the name of Willy. He was maybe 5 years older than me, but 25 years more confident with women. When we would deliver to a home with just the wife at home or the woman was single, Willy always got "a feeling" as he put it. He would tell me to wait in the truck. He would go back tp the house with some excuse to return. About 80 percent of the time he would come back in about an hour. He would just say "I was right again". Then he would say to me, "I would have invited you in, but you're just an AFN" The first time he called me that I asked him what the hell was an AFN. He smiled and said "you know, Ain't Fucking Nothing". Then he would say "Don't feel bad. It's not your fault. You're a white boy."
Lol. He was right about that "feeling". Just this month I fucked a cute, slim 23 year old white chic in northwest DC. She was walking around in the booty shorts like "I just woke up, sorry". Lol they know what they want and how to get it.

sammy went to work bare under her dress for 18 months so he could fuck her with easy access sometimes 3/4 times a day
Sammy had applied for a position in a "Tanning salon" second week she was there her employer left her to run the place while her boss went to another tanning salon to look after it as the woman running it had to leave on maternity leave, the second day she was in the salon this black guy walked in introduced him self and he was her bosses girlfiend, he was black with shoulder length dread locks , Sammy told me that night when she got home, he was "gorgeous" and i knew straight away, she had already fucked him, by the look on her face, when i actually said "he fucked you then ?" she just smiled and leaned back against the kitchen table and lifted her dress and replied grinning "mmm he certainly did" i knelt down in front of her and could see her lips still splayed and a trickle of juice leaking from her, she then hopped up on the edge of the kitchen table and said, "get that cock of yours in there and you will see how well he fucked me", the slut griinned at me as i let my jeans drop down and my cock sprang out instantly hard as rock. and i guided my cock towards her cunt, she stopped me briefly entering her, saying "Thats going feel lost in there after what was in there an hour ago" adding "he was twice as thick as yours so dont be upset if i cant feel you in me"
i slowly slid in her and withdrew seeing my shaft coated in silky slime, and gazed down at my cock shining with his juice, she then told me, "that was his third load, he fucked the ******* out of me all afternoon " after i had shot my load she went on to tell me how he walked in and introduced him self, then told her to turn the sign round on the inside of the door saying it was shut, and cancel 5 bookings in the book,and they went to the pub next door, she said she knew then he was going to fuck her and by the second ******* he had his hand on her inside of her thigh and sliding higher and higher, teasing her and not quite reaching he cunt, she told me she was soaking wet and just wanting him to slide his fingers in her by now. after a few drinks they left, as she unlocked the door of the salon he was pressing his cock against her ass
As soon as she had locked the door he had his tongue down her throat as she fumbled with his belt and grabbed his cock, she said she was amazed at his thickness, slipping her dress over her head she was naked aside from her heels in front of him
He lay back on the office desk she pulled his jeans off , on this he pulled her head down on his cock sucking his bell end , after few minutes he told her to climb on top of him and she inserted him where she wanted that cock so badly, he was as desperate as she was it seemed when he erupted in her almost straight away
they fucked another twice before he had finished and got dressed,
The fact she said after the third fuck he just got dressed, said he had to go and walked out, she said that she thought she may not see him again as he just left so quickly without saying much,
Before she left for work the following morning her phone rang and it was him and it was him, telling her to say nothing to his girlfriend if she called in at the salon, and that, she was to cancel the afternoon appoint ments and tell the customers for the afternoon appointments that she had to cancel as the electricity was going to be off as there was an electrical problem
I could see how excited she was as we had our coffee , and i told her to let me know when they had finished as i would be waiting to pick her up down the street straight away

Sammy had applied for a position in a "Tanning salon" second week she was there her employer left her to run the place while her boss went to another tanning salon to look after it as the woman running it had to leave on maternity leave, the second day she was in the salon this black guy walked in introduced him self and he was her bosses girlfiend, he was black with shoulder length dread locks , Sammy told me that night when she got home, he was "gorgeous" and i knew straight away, she had already fucked him, by the look on her face, when i actually said "he fucked you then ?" she just smiled and leaned back against the kitchen table and lifted her dress and replied grinning "mmm he certainly did" i knelt down in front of her and could see her lips still splayed and a trickle of juice leaking from her, she then hopped up on the edge of the kitchen table and said, "get that cock of yours in there and you will see how well he fucked me", the slut griinned at me as i let my jeans drop down and my cock sprang out instantly hard as rock. and i guided my cock towards her cunt, she stopped me briefly entering her, saying "Thats going feel lost in there after what was in there an hour ago" adding "he was twice as thick as yours so dont be upset if i cant feel you in me"
i slowly slid in her and withdrew seeing my shaft coated in silky slime, and gazed down at my cock shining with his juice, she then told me, "that was his third load, he fucked the ******* out of me all afternoon " after i had shot my load she went on to tell me how he walked in and introduced him self, then told her to turn the sign round on the inside of the door saying it was shut, and cancel 5 bookings in the book,and they went to the pub next door, she said she knew then he was going to fuck her and by the second ******* he had his hand on her inside of her thigh and sliding higher and higher, teasing her and not quite reaching he cunt, she told me she was soaking wet and just wanting him to slide his fingers in her by now. after a few drinks they left, as she unlocked the door of the salon he was pressing his cock against her ass
As soon as she had locked the door he had his tongue down her throat as she fumbled with his belt and grabbed his cock, she said she was amazed at his thickness, slipping her dress over her head she was naked aside from her heels in front of him
He lay back on the office desk she pulled his jeans off , on this he pulled her head down on his cock sucking his bell end , after few minutes he told her to climb on top of him and she inserted him where she wanted that cock so badly, he was as desperate as she was it seemed when he erupted in her almost straight away
they fucked another twice before he had finished and got dressed,
The fact she said after the third fuck he just got dressed, said he had to go and walked out, she said that she thought she may not see him again as he just left so quickly without saying much,
Before she left for work the following morning her phone rang and it was him and it was him, telling her to say nothing to his girlfriend if she called in at the salon, and that, she was to cancel the afternoon appoint ments and tell the customers for the afternoon appointments that she had to cancel as the electricity was going to be off as there was an electrical problem
I could see how excited she was as we had our coffee , and i told her to let me know when they had finished as i would be waiting to pick her up down the street straight away

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
when the guy wants quick fuck and dump his load and his belt buckle digs in her leg, when they know she is always available and use her like the slut she is

Back