What happened to Jan B.?

Anyone has the Jamie’s gang bang scene?
It’s the B268
and
Jan, James and Keith B300

Never saw this scenes online…

Anyone has a list,of,all videos that BBC James participated?

It’s the bald guy with a beard and a little fat.
He has a extremely impressive girth.
His scene with Ann is absolutely incredible.
Never seen the Jamie’s one.

It’s the B268
and

Yes, I have a list of all the movies that James participated in. Write me a DM

It’s the B268
and

Yes, I have the Jamie GB movie. Its really, really good. 3 guys screw the crap out of that young girl. But just before it starts, when she asks all of them "Who wants to fuck first?" That just might be the hottest line in the whole movie !!

Yes, Samantha had a site called Samantha's Den back in the late 90's. her husband filmed and they sold their own IR movies from their site. They were pioneers of the IR wife share lifestyle. Back then there was Samantha, JanB, Lynn Carroll, Karen Kay, Chicago Sue, Hotwife Jamie (also from Chicago), Nina from Lubbock, Tx. (NinasBed.com), and Janet joined these pioneers in late 90's. All these ladies brought the IR wife share lifestyle to our bedrooms. Many more wives followed in years later, but these wives laid the groundwork. Yes, Samantha was an incredibly gorgeous, tall blonde. She was SMOKIN' HOT and her movies had tremendous content, even if they were all shot with a cheap VHS camera. She made like 45 movies. I have 20 of them, and yes, they are collectors items.

Last edited:
I think you are trying to say....her offspring. They dont allow you to use any other terms here on this site. Those other terms are banned. Yes, her offspring knew and approved, just like her hubby did.
This is a very big step in cuckold relationship and in the woman’s life. It’s honestly not discussed enough.

Yes, Samantha had a site called Samantha's Den back in the late 90's. her husband filmed and they sold their own IR movies from their site. They were pioneers of the IR wife share lifestyle. Back then there was Samantha, JanB, Lynn Carroll, Karen Kay, Chicago Sue, Hotwife Jamie (also from Chicago), Nina from Lubbock, Tx. (NinasBed.com), and Janet joined these pioneers in late 90's. All these ladies brought the IR wife share lifestyle to our bedrooms. Many more wives followed in tears later, but these wives laid the groundwork. Yes, Samantha was an incredibly gorgeous, tall blonde. She was SMOKIN' HOT and her movies had tremendous content, even if they were all shot with a cheap VHS camera. She made like 45 movies. I have 20 of them, and yes, they are collectors items.
Any chance of you sharing ones I don't already have?

Back