What happened to Jan B.?

How many movies are there with Ann? She is my fav as well!
These are the ones I know of.
A054 - Breaking In A 20 Year Old (Jan and Ann lesbian)
P021 - Let me Fuck Your Husband ( Jan with Ann and her husband Allen)
B184 - Husband Watches Her Take It (Ann and Justice)
B193 - Gangbang Me While My Husband Watches (Ann, Justice, James Todd, Dickie and Antonio)
B222 - Ann By Popular Demand (Ann, Kevin and Larry)
B336 - Ann And The Big One (Ann and James)

These are the ones I know of.
A054 - Breaking In A 20 Year Old (Jan and Ann lesbian)
P021 - Let me Fuck Your Husband ( Jan with Ann and her husband Allen)
B184 - Husband Watches Her Take It (Ann and Justice)
B193 - Gangbang Me While My Husband Watches (Ann, Justice, James Todd, Dickie and Antonio)
B222 - Ann By Popular Demand (Ann, Kevin and Larry)
B336 - Ann And The Big One (Ann and James)
Thanks! The last one is one of my favs!!!

Elang18de posted this back last mid November. It is a rare one and I was thankful for him sharing it with us. But it was improperly resized to a larger aspect ratio (1008x754p) and none of Jan's videos were any higher than 640x480p. The resizing of the video made it very grainy. The video was obviously captured from Jan's Pay-Per-View page because at times you can see the playbar tool at the bottom of the screen. I decided to fix it a bit. I didn't want to overdo it on the upscale though. Trying to jump to 720P didn't help it at all. So I made minor adjustments to the my Upscale settings and settled for 576p. I improved the color the brightness and contrast. I also fixed the audio which was only in 1 channel. It is still on the grainy side but I had to do it this way to prevent odd looking artifacts that occur when you try to do too much. I realized some of my other upscales could of been better had I not tried to do so much. I'll probably go back and fix them at some point. For now this is better than it was.
View attachment JanB - P021 - Let me Fuck Your Husband (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Elang18de posted this back last mid November. It is a rare one and I was thankful for him sharing it with us. But it was improperly resized to a larger aspect ratio (1008x754p) and none of Jan's videos were any higher than 640x480p. The resizing of the video made it very grainy. The video was obviously captured from Jan's Pay-Per-View page because at times you can see the playbar tool at the bottom of the screen. I decided to fix it a bit. I didn't want to overdo it on the upscale though. Trying to jump to 720P didn't help it at all. So I made minor adjustments to the my Upscale settings and settled for 576p. I improved the color the brightness and contrast. I also fixed the audio which was only in 1 channel. It is still on the grainy side but I had to do it this way to prevent odd looking artifacts that occur when you try to do too much. I realized some of my other upscales could of been better had I not tried to do so much. I'll probably go back and fix them at some point. For now this is better than it was.
View attachment 6899663
You are doing a great job blue

Well as I had mentioned before I had a bad copy of B222 (Ann). It was really bad so I went back to try and find a better copy. I got lucky and found one. It was still low quality but far better than the copy I got off of Motherless. So I did my best to improve this video without over doing it. I improved the color and other things like I usually do and it turned out fairly well. So here is the last BBC video featuring Ann.
View attachment JanB - B222 - Ann By Popular Demand (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B222 - Ann By Popular Demand (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

I went ahead and upscaled Jan and Ann's lesbian video to 720p. The source file was pretty good so I did my thing and got fairly good results.
The detail is better and I increased the brightness and contrast. I made just minor changes to the color. There is some sawtooth motion blur still in the video even though I deinterlaced it. Its the best I could do. This is the last of Ann's videos, I have upscaled them all now. To all her collectors and fans... Enjoy.
View attachment JanB - A054 - Breaking in a 20 Year Old (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

There is a file online which was simply named Lost Updates. This is the first scene from that video (11 minutes). The original source was not very good. I actually tried to upscale this scene 3 times hoping to make minor improvements. It is one of those videos that Mike should of used his head and not tried to shoot outside at night with very little light source. I only managed to make about 10% improvements but it is a far cry from being a masterpiece. LOL. I would like to know what the actual name of the video is that this came from. The full video with several other bedroom scenes (including one anal scene) is 1 hour and 50 minutes long. If anyone knows the catalog number and real title please let me know. I will continue to try and find a better copy but it appears that everything online is the same source.
View attachment JanB - Lost Updates - Outdoors (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B122 - sc 1 - Lots of Lust (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Thank you Cheri!

Last edited:
@biuecollar1 - Scene 1 from B122 Lots of Lust -
Scene 1> Jan seduces Larry in her garden, sucking and fucking each other
until Larry delivers the hot load Jan craves in her pussy.

Oh so this is from Lots of Lust? Dang. I have a video titled that but it is only the 40 minute anal scene. I better start checking my other unknown videos I have to see what else I have. Thanks Cheri. That's a big help.

I went ahead and upscaled Jan and Ann's lesbian video to 720p. The source file was pretty good so I did my thing and got fairly good results.
The detail is better and I increased the brightness and contrast. I made just minor changes to the color. There is some sawtooth motion blur still in the video even though I deinterlaced it. Its the best I could do. This is the last of Ann's videos, I have upscaled them all now. To all her collectors and fans... Enjoy.
View attachment 6907932Great quality upscale

I just want to thank all the people who have been sending me links to help me out. LOL. I appreciate what you all are doing and it will help assist me completing more of Jan's videos. Who knows? Maybe someday we will have them all. (Wouldn't that be nice?) Thanks again.
That would be great. If that day ever comes the films should all be deposited in the Library of Congress as valuable historical records. And maybe Jan can be persuaded to celebrate the donation with a small event involving Congress, deposits, and Larry, in the foyer of the Library.

Back