What happened to Jan B.?

I think in my 20s and 30s and some of my 40s with me WRAF friend I probably was. Of course the internet wasn’t around until the later part of that so I had nothing to compare it against but we gave a few black guys some great times in and around Brize Norton and Oxfordshire
I love the sound of all your adventures, particularly with your WRAF friend. Can you detail them please?

What about the scene that made it your favorite?
Ann was and still is my undisputed favorite of all the women Jan B introduced to BBC. For me it was her quiet and shy personality mixed with her pretty and petite frame. The fact that she did at least 4 different shoots added to it, especially the gangbang where she took 3 or 4 loads and got vocal (second creampie while riding). It’s just raw and primal amateur sex at its best.

Ann was and still is my undisputed favorite of all the women Jan B introduced to BBC. For me it was her quiet and shy personality mixed with her pretty and petite frame. The fact that she did at least 4 different shoots added to it, especially the gangbang where she took 3 or 4 loads and got vocal (second creampie while riding). It’s just raw and primal amateur sex at its best.
I agree. To me, Ann was in the top 3 of all the women that Jan introduced to the BBC lifestyle. Ann was special, and Ann's GB movie really is one of the best !! Good RAW movie.

Who are the other two?
I like a woman named Allie, and a woman named Victoria. Allie did a lesbo movie with Jan, a one on one, first time with a BBC (with Hunter), and also a 6 man GB. Victoria was a tall brunette that only did one movie (with Keith), and its super hot. Her husband is in the room watching, and she is very uninhibited. It looks like she is there for a good time, and she doesnt care who is watching. Near the end when Keith is ready to cum, he asks her how she wants it and she tells him she wants him to cum in her, so he obliges. Super HOT !!
Who are the other two

I like a woman named Allie, and a woman named Victoria. Allie did a lesbo movie with Jan, a one on one, first time with a BBC (with Hunter), and also a 6 man GB. Victoria was a tall brunette that only did one movie (with Keith), and its super hot. Her husband is in the room watching, and she is very uninhibited. It looks like she is there for a good time, and she doesnt care who is watching. Near the end when Keith is ready to cum, he asks her how she wants it and she tells him she wants him to cum in her, so he obliges. Super HOT !!
We’re on the same page. Allie is definitely my second favorite. Her first scene was pretty good as she was getting fucked doggystyle and creampied while Jan was underneath licking her. Then to follow that up with a 6 man gangbang, classic. Not a lot of good cumshots in the gangbang but still some great moments. Can’t help but wonder how Ann and Allie look these days.

We’re on the same page. Allie is definitely my second favorite. Her first scene was pretty good as she was getting fucked doggystyle and creampied while Jan was underneath licking her. Then to follow that up with a 6 man gangbang, classic. Not a lot of good cumshots in the gangbang but still some great moments. Can’t help but wonder how Ann and Allie look these days.
Yes, I have both those Allie movies. I dont have the lesbo movie with her and Jan. I would love to own that one.

Back