What do you think about INDIANS

Indian Punjabi wives are very sexy and would absolutely love and in fact they need the pleasure of really good sex with a black lover ..but it’s very hard to get them to let go and try it …. Also their husbands are extremely insecure and jealous and have them convinced that they are not sexy and they are lucky to be with them….it would be a great conquer for a black guy to blow a load deep inside an Indian guys wife for sure.

Indian Punjabi wives are very sexy and would absolutely love and in fact they need the pleasure of really good sex with a black lover ..but it’s very hard to get them to let go and try it …. Also their husbands are extremely insecure and jealous and have them convinced that they are not sexy and they are lucky to be with them….it would be a great conquer for a black guy to blow a load deep inside an Indian guys wife for sure.
As a Punjabi-American, I can attest to this. The girls are hot af, but the men treat them like absolute ******* and act as if they should constantly be grateful to them.

As a Punjabi-American, I can attest to this. The girls are hot af, but the men treat them like absolute ******* and act as if they should constantly be grateful to them.

I work in a large Punjabi community and I see the way the wives and girl’s friends are treated
I work in large Punjabi community…. the girls there are absolutely beautiful and sexy….When I see them I just hope that one day a Punjabi wife or girlfriend secretly will be taken into bed by a strong good looking muscular Black that will touch her deeper no condom and make love to the way she deserves to be…. I hope it’s happening.

On the other hand many indian guys blew their loads into my wifes mouth and pussie

View attachment 5038209I hope this Indian dick will clear your misunderstanding about Indian dicks
My wife had them big and smaller. They were all cut ( muslim). They weren’t shy to pass her on to their bros. She worked for one guy with a shoe store for a very good salary while he rented her to his buddies. She did up to 5 guys a day , worked there for 3 years. Never been so happy.She only told me a few years after she left his service.

My wife had them big and smaller. They were all cut ( muslim). They weren’t shy to pass her on to their bros. She worked for one guy with a shoe store for a very good salary while he rented her to his buddies. She did up to 5 guys a day , worked there for 3 years. Never been so happy.She only told me a few years after she left his service.
Where are you from?

Back