What do you guys think about an Asian girl who likes BBC

as I've said, in real life anyone can love anyone, have sex with anyone... total freedom ;)
... but in fantasy and in my case, I've absolutely no raction seeing a black man with an asian, an arab, even a latin with dark colors, I like very much black men with white girls : absolutely perfect, angelic faces, blue eyes... innocent... this is the kind of union that I like for fictional/fantasy situations
I love that too, currently reading some great stories on Literotica :) Do you write? I write about things like Sex and Race, spirituality art, the white supremacy dynamic. history and more. tune in. :qos: :lips:

in real life anyone can love anyone and that's ok for me ;) ... but as a triggering situation, a situation of fantasy that I like to watch and/or imagine, I think that asians and blacks mean nothing. Blacks were not slaves to asians, they have not history, the psychological implications are simply non-existent... this is my opinion... but as I've said, this is for fantasy situations. For real life everything is ok if it makes you happy
Actually there are psychological implications to that statement. Meaning there isn't one race of people that don't have negative stereotypical thoughts or beliefs surrounding black males. Even though we weren't slave's to them physically. Mentally though every other race of people entertain the thought of us still being slaves and nothing more. And unless you were black and walked into a Chinese owned store then you wouldn't understand. As black men we are threat and my belief is if they could put us back in Chains again they would. We are the dominant Alphas. And women all over the globe have fantasized one time or another of being sexually dominated by a black male. The only thing is white women were the first ones to see that dominance we possess when they brought us here in Chains. They seen the physical presences our body shapes our big black cocks. Our resilience. Which made the white woman wet with anticipation, knowing that she would be pleased Beyond her beliefs once she laid down with us. And the white men feared that and still does. Knowing that once the alpha male had his way with they're women. It's game over it's a wrap. She will come back to him but every time he enters her from that point on, her only thoughts will be of having that big black cock deep inside of her again

Actually there are psychological implications to that statement. Meaning there isn't one race of people that don't have negative stereotypical thoughts or beliefs surrounding black males. Even though we weren't slave's to them physically. Mentally though every other race of people entertain the thought of us still being slaves and nothing more. And unless you were black and walked into a Chinese owned store then you wouldn't understand. As black men we are threat and my belief is if they could put us back in Chains again they would. We are the dominant Alphas. And women all over the globe have fantasized one time or another of being sexually dominated by a black male. The only thing is white women were the first ones to see that dominance we possess when they brought us here in Chains. They seen the physical presences our body shapes our big black cocks. Our resilience. Which made the white woman wet with anticipation, knowing that she would be pleased Beyond her beliefs once she laid down with us. And the white men feared that and still does. Knowing that once the alpha male had his way with they're women. It's game over it's a wrap. She will come back to him but every time he enters her from that point on, her only thoughts will be of having that big black cock deep inside of her again
Actually there are psychological implications to that statement. Meaning there isn't one race of people that don't have negative stereotypical thoughts or beliefs surrounding black males. Even though we weren't slave's to them physically. Mentally though every other race of people entertain the thought of us still being slaves and nothing more. "

'The Birth of a Nation'​

Hollywood’s first blockbuster is 1915’s The Birth of a Nation. Directed by D.W. Griffith, the film literally tells a romanticized history of the Ku Klux Klan, turning them from the domestic terrorist group they actually are into saviors of a white America besieged by lawless Black people.""

This movie was distributed worldwide, spreading it negative stereotypes to all the peoples of the world.

as I've said, in real life anyone can love anyone, have sex with anyone... total freedom ;)
... but in fantasy and in my case, I've absolutely no raction seeing a black man with an asian, an arab, even a latin with dark colors, I like very much black men with white girls : absolutely perfect, angelic faces, blue eyes... innocent... this is the kind of union that I like for fictional/fantasy situations
I fantasize having u spread out missionary style leg touching your ear and I’m pounding your pussy till u cream

Back