What do you guys think about an Asian girl who likes BBC

.... poof
Bait GIF

Sure she is. A 3 tight holes one. I got my own Asian in a take away in Munich. I pop in and she sends her husband like 5miles away for a delivery. And the poor guy like swears and moans on his way to his bike.

in real life anyone can love anyone and that's ok for me ;) ... but as a triggering situation, a situation of fantasy that I like to watch and/or imagine, I think that asians and blacks mean nothing. Blacks were not slaves to asians, they have not history, the psychological implications are simply non-existent... this is my opinion... but as I've said, this is for fantasy situations. For real life everything is ok if it makes you happy

in real life anyone can love anyone and that's ok for me ;) ... but as a triggering situation, a situation of fantasy that I like to watch and/or imagine, I think that asians and blacks mean nothing. Blacks were not slaves to asians, they have not history, the psychological implications are simply non-existent... this is my opinion... but as I've said, this is for fantasy situations. For real life everything is ok if it makes you happy
You are saying that there is an extra layer of sexual tension between blackmen and white woman given our colonial history.... I accept...that the forbidden taboo can ramp thing hot. There is much curiosity black men to Asian women in particular as opposed to say Blackman Arab women, where there is a history of the forbidden and sex IS taboo though most blackmen among Arab women were castrated.

Back