What do women think of men who eat their creampies?

If you no longer love and respect your husband because of his kink you are a bad wife and you two should go your separate ways. Sorry but that’s the truth.
Totally agree with you as a wife of a loving husband I was shocked to hear this from a woman whose husband allows her to go on a date with a black man. I prefer to think my man enjoys sharing me rather than me going out dating, and we love each other more through this process.

For me it’s the final part of his sexual humiliation knowing that he has to clean the black guy’s seed from my receptive vagina.seeing the look of pure lust after he has licked and sucked my pussy clean of our black bull’s cum that gives him an erection as he does so , thinking that he’s going to fuck me but no chance .I tell him to wank his little white cock .
I like your attitude, it's difficult to even think my gf would like to have my inadequate tiny penis enter her. The only cock that can be inside her has to be a cock that can satisfy her and that is not me. I am so proud of her that she is exclusively for BLACK going on 9 years.

If you no longer love and respect your husband because of his kink you are a bad wife and you two should go your separate ways. Sorry but that’s the truth.
How long have you felt this way about your husband.
Apparently you never understood the creampie is one of the greatest rewards a denied pathetic sissy wimp could ever get.

I started swallowing jizz from my first BJ. I licked my pussy juice from my hand(s) after masturbating (I taste good). In my junior year at college I got to thinking about all that and realized that guys avoided their jizz like the plague, so I embark on an education mission. Learn to like it was the basic theme. You want me, you lick it out of me. If it's good enough for me to swallow then it's good enough for you to lick up. While hesitant at first, most guys gave in and learned to like it. That was the deal to have sex. I wasn't really all that hard-nosed about it but I did convert most. I carried that through into marriage. So that's my thought about creampies. I love them, and the guys that give them to me and lick me clean.

I started swallowing jizz from my first BJ. I licked my pussy juice from my hand(s) after masturbating (I taste good). In my junior year at college I got to thinking about all that and realized that guys avoided their jizz like the plague, so I embark on an education mission. Learn to like it was the basic theme. You want me, you lick it out of me. If it's good enough for me to swallow then it's good enough for you to lick up. While hesitant at first, most guys gave in and learned to like it. That was the deal to have sex. I wasn't really all that hard-nosed about it but I did convert most. I carried that through into marriage. So that's my thought about creampies. I love them, and the guys that give them to me and lick me clean.
It's a cuckold's duty to lick and clean his wife after sex, my wife Maria says.

Years back I had a girlfriend that had asked if I ever tasted my cum before. I lied and said no. Then one day we were messing around and she was playing with my dick until she made me cum. It was on her hands and as she was talking to me when I said something she stuck her fingers in my mouth and said lick it. I was surprised and turned on. As I sucked her cum covered fingers then she worked them in and out like a fucking motion. She said it’s not bad huh. I said no it’s not bad at all.

Love to clean you! I've eaten creampies since 1992

@Kee4 damn you are one hell of a sexy lady!! 😜

In my junior year at college I got to thinking about all that and realized that guys avoided their jizz like the plague.
That's 100% true.
When I was younger I had pretty good luck with girls. Usually hot makeout sessions in my car, fingering her puss and her playing with my dick. Always hoping for a blow job. The girls always swallowed then looked at me with an embarrassed look. I'd drive her home.
One night with a new girl, she swallowed, we talked for a minute then she shoved her tongue into my mouth for more kissing. I thought I was going to puke but I didn't. Same girl, same story each time we went out. She always swallowed first but she really got off with kissing me after.
Way later on I was with a girl in her apartment, we got it on twice, she was friggin horny, she asked me to go down on her, I said I wouldn't. She wiped off and asked again saying she would cum quick. I started kicking her clit but she pulled my head against her pussy. Sperm was everywhere. I'd never been with a girl that had an orgasm that quick or that hard.
I learned girls loved kissing and oral with cum involved.
...one time in my car a girl jacked me off, she used my sweatshirt to wipe me and her hand off. I threw it away at a gas station after I dropped her off.

For the first time my wife had an orgasm because I ate her cream
She says it's a special cocktail for cuckolds and it's a mix of their love juice
It mixes well with vodka. Not completely, but it's a fun ******* to give a guy or anyone really. I've downed hundreds over the years. It was a "thing" at a certain Frat house...

Back