What do cuckold husbands do while we're getting fucked?

I say - do the dishes, do the washing and ironing do all the things that actually give her the time space and mental freedom to enjoy being a woman in that way without worrying about all those little jobs that need to be done. Do her shoes need re-heeled or her dress dropped at the dry cleaners?;a hubbie can always find things to help out and it keeps his mind from wandering too far as well

I say - do the dishes, do the washing and ironing do all the things that actually give her the time space and mental freedom to enjoy being a woman in that way without worrying about all those little jobs that need to be done. Do her shoes need re-heeled or her dress dropped at the dry cleaners?;a hubbie can always find things to help out and it keeps his mind from wandering too far as well
Hi

Mine sits in the corner of the hotel room and simply watches - fully clothed.

He doesn't want to disturb me, but loves watching what I'm doing and what's being done to me.

I really do love it when he's there - no chance of secrets and I know he's supporting what

Mine sits in the corner of the hotel room and simply watches - fully clothed.

He doesn't want to disturb me, but loves watching what I'm doing and what's being done to me.

I really do love it when he's there - no chance of secrets and I know he's supporting what I'm doing.
Good answer. 👍 and nice knowing how pleasing black men are to many white women. How could we not support them

He usually watches, videos, cleans up, sometimes sucks the bull...whatever he is told to do. He is usually present but sometimes guys come over when he is not home or I slip away to a hotel room at a party. One time, I sent pics to his phone of me playing with a regular while he was at work.

Last edited:
ça dépend, ça peut varier. mais ces derniers temps je préfère qu'il ne soit pas trop présent. et même parfois il ne le sait qu'après coup.
il est déjà arrivé que je l'appelle au téléphone pour qu'il entende la séance.

I think the thought that makes me hardest is that she doesn’t care what I do. As in, “I’m busy, go occupy yourself. Don’t fucking care what”.
I would be fucking her sister, that might make her care! When my wife was fucking black men and thinking I was going to stay home with the *******, I turned the tables on her jealous ass and fucked every wife,mom and grandma in the neighborhood, I had a whole stable of older whores in rotation! She got the message!

Hi All,
Love the open conversation we can have here.

I'm curious what other husband's do while their wife is getting fucked? Do you watch, jerk off, go into another room, let her date and hope for pictures over text?

I ask because with my husband, who is remote, is no longer able to be in the room. In fact that stopped awhile back as he admitted even when he did watch he'd get so excited while jerking his little cock that he'd cum too quickly and then feel guilty and very jealous of the lifestyle he'd introduced me to. Because of this he'd just ask I go on dates and tell me after. He told me he still jerks off to the thought of a big cock spreading me open and making me cum but can deal with it easier when he doesn't actually see me doing it.

We tried a Teams call recently where he watched me with an old boyfriend who was visiting but he was worried his work might be recording it, which I found kind of exciting lol.

What do you do while your wife is fucking another guy?

kisses, jen
I had an ex that made me do it all watch , suck her lovers hard for her while she watched sucked them while she pegged me with strapon, licked her pussy while she was being fucked. Served her and her lovers on what they wanted as I am good at taking orders

My wife forces me to watch her fuck with her black lover whilst my cock is locked away throbbing and aching for her from inside my pump tube.
She cuffs my hands behind my back then pumps my suction cage until my cock is at full stretch . Then im made to watch a black man stretching and filling my womans cunt with his huge black cock. My cock is in so much pain and i watch a another mans long thick black cock sinking in my womans white cunt. Jealousy wishing it was me inside my wife , wishing i could make her feel like the black man inside her does.View attachment 3716728View attachment 3716738
No way would I allow myself to be handcuffed while they play , never gonna happen, I have been in fights when younger and it's no fun if it got outta hand I'm not gonna agree to be defense less just Incase he wants some opportunity to do some slapping or worse .
Dude your crazy even if you know the bull , sure some get off on bdsm stuff but not defense less like getting cuffed with bull around , yes with wife alone but no one else , I'm only saying this from a safety point of view .

Er zijn veel verschillende mogelijkheden. In het begin was het een trio. In een later stadium werd het steeds vaker toekijken. Op dit moment gaat ze af en toe alleen, en krijg ik foto's toegestuurd.

Tried different things watched, joined in for short time (hard to contain), fucked her after and also waited at home whilst she meets. Always takes pics and vids for me (sometimes not enough) tells me about whilst showing her stretched pussy…major turn on. searched everywhere for pics and vids of the meets I’m sure the guys have taken.

Back