Votes: 751 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 696 11.4%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 859 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,472 24.2%

• Total voters
In many of her shows she has made since TBBT she has been paired with black men. I think she probably has been blacked.
I too have noticed this; her whole vibe is different now (in a good way)! I do believe something happened after her breakup with her white boyfriend, she got introduced to the “culture” and she’s hooked now. A brother rocked her world one night!

Her partners on tv shows and movies have been black men A LOT recently (including some strong IR sex scenes)...shout out to this woman!

-art imitates life

I too have noticed this; her whole vibe is different now (in a good way)! I do believe something happened after her breakup with her white boyfriend, she got introduced to the “culture” and she’s hooked now. A brother rocked her world one night!

Her partners on tv shows and movies have been black men A LOT recently (including some strong IR sex scenes)...shout out to this woman!

-art imitates life

I wrote this hope in another thread on Interracial in Film/TV. I still like to imagine it’s true.
“I know they're actors and actresses doing their job. The scenes are shot like: action..shoot...stop...talk it over...what worked, what didn't work...get in place...action...etc if they're naked they wear devices to keep their crotches from touching.

Still, my fantasy is that maybe one of these pretty white actresses who has never been in the arms of a black man, never locked lips with a black man, has never been naked with a black man will feel it between her legs when she shoots a seduction scene and a love scene with a black guy. Feels it between her legs and likes what she's doing.

But would never admit it”

Back