What are the best places to meet a sexy wife.

hotel bar midweek where many business/reps/ men away from home working is our experience best night we found are Thursday evening when they tend to relax the night before they make their way home for the weekend Mondays can be ok to if its there first night in strange town when they check out who is around

What’s the best way to check their interest when meeting them at these places?
Me personally I walk up to them tell them they look.sexy. I also do the LL cool j lick the lips lol when I get a smile then that's when I whisper to them ever Been curious they always say curious about what then I.say BBC after that they reaction to that will let you know if you in or not

Saw this woman with her husband she kept asking him if he's done playing the Xbox at the display in the electronic area of target he said no his exact words to her go find something to look at she walk away In frustration I let her walk a.few aisles I made general conversation 10 min later she was in the parking lot of target sucking my cock in they car all of a.sudden he's calling her looking for her

Attachments

• 20161114_164026.mp4
    21.9 MB · Views: 98
Back