What Age Range of Hotwives are most Desirable?

Way To Go Applause GIF by DraftKings

Depends on how well they take care of themselves. 40's the most sexual, if you still look good in your 40's and you are 40s horny; jackpot.

My Wife, I wish I could post some images of Her, but She became a bit paranoid of our Children and Grandchildren finding anything.
I think She was at Her most adventurous from 48 to 55 years.
She was always an attractive woman, and always sought out at swingers parties.
She kept Herself very fit ( Lots of swimming running etc), When She discovered BBC was a milestone in Her life, She enjoyed these attention,s the most, and carried on until age 62.8 Years.
After Her long time boyfriend and His family moved over 200 miles,away, combined with some illness , She decided to stop.
She had been a swinger ( Now Notwife ) since Her late 20,s.
Now We are in our mid/late 70,s
A life well lived as they say.

Many ladies who hit their 50s are some of the most insatiable and uninhibited Hotwives in the community.
I recall one husband (62yo) saying , "I am glad went from Stag to Cuck because my wife is now a freak-on-a-leash".

Many ladies who hit their 50s are some of the most insatiable and uninhibited Hotwives in the community.
I recall one husband (62yo) saying , "I am glad went from Stag to Cuck because my wife is now a freak-on-a-leash".
Something about that number of 50+. Hotwife is free (from responsibilities in 20, 30, 40). She can be as sexy as she wants to be and let it out!!

Back