What’s the kinkiest taboo thing you have done with a bbc

With my first ever bbc, he ate/fingering/licking my pussy making me squirting repeatedly, fucking everywitch way, fucking and sucking for 2 hours then he fucked my ass slowly till I told him harder deeper all 9"s balls deep for a good ten minutes! When he pulled out & was heading to bathroom to cleanup I grabbed him and started sucking his cock & balls not letting him go & kept sucking till he was hard enough to fuck me again for another 30min till he filled my pussy with another load balls deep, I cleaned him up with my mouth before he left totally drained. I kissed & huge him goodbye naked at the door! I then turned on my husband attacking his body wanting him to reclaim me & add a forth load to my already full pussy then drifting off to sleep cuddled in his arms content with all that cum being obsorbed into my body

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230104-211520.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230104-211520.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 30
  • VideoCapture_20221007-170859.jpg
    VideoCapture_20221007-170859.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 32
With my first ever bbc, he ate/fingering/licking my pussy making me squirting repeatedly, fucking everywitch way, fucking and sucking for 2 hours then he fucked my ass slowly till I told him harder deeper all 9"s balls deep for a good ten minutes! When he pulled out & was heading to bathroom to cleanup I grabbed him and started sucking his cock & balls not letting him go & kept sucking till he was hard enough to fuck me again for another 30min till he filled my pussy with another load balls deep, I cleaned him up with my mouth before he left totally drained. I kissed & huge him goodbye naked at the door! I then turned on my husband attacking his body wanting him to reclaim me & add a forth load to my already full pussy then drifting off to sleep cuddled in his arms content with all that cum being obsorbed into my body
That's extremely hot, u must've felt amazing after.
Poor hubby though, didnt even get to clean the tidal wave of bullcum out of ur pussy..

Back