Watch husband suck BBC?

I watched my husband suck my bulls cock and got so turned on I got off right then. Now he will rim his ass as he pounds me and my bull makes him tell me when he is getting ready to cum by feeling his ass begin to spasm! When its going on its the best thing ever but after we are through seeing my man jerking off and licking his lips to taste my bulls ass as he does it makes me loose respect for his manliness!! So its both ways for me!
WOW!!!!

Yes - I have seen it several times. I think it is the same when guys look at two woman having sex. When I look at guys it really turns me on :)
I am very egalitarian. I always say, "What is good for the goose is good for the gander." No man should ever ask for his wife to have a menage au trois with another woman if he is not prepared to do it with another man.

I asked my husband for this once, it was during a 3-way with a bull I knew was bisexual & very open to the idea of my husband servicing him like a little bitch.My husband proceeded to leave the room, take a ******* onto a plate, come back in & ask if we would both like a bite. When we both recoiled in disgust he replied "Are we done recommending disgusting *******?" I've never brought the subject up again, but I still laugh whenever I see the plate.

Last edited:
I asked my husband for this once, during a 3-way with a bull I knew was bisexual & very open to the idea of my husband servicing him like a little bitch, my husband proceeded to leave the room, take a ******* onto a plate, come back in & ask if we would both like to eat it. When we both recoiled in disgust he replied "Are we done recommending disgusting *******?" I've never brought the subject up again, but I still laugh whenever I see the plate.
Wow, you should have told him who the boss was and that he is going to do what he is told or no pussy for him.

Back