Wants a baby

User21

Couple
We are a married white couple, early 40’s, two grown children as we’ve been married 20 + years. I’ve shared her with other white men on several occasions, for whatever reason we’ve never had the opportunity to meet a black gentleman.
The wife thinks it’s absolutely amazing to see a white woman with a black baby, and she has hinted she’d love to have another baby. She has an amazing ass and the best pussy I’ve ever had.
The only issue is we live in a predominantly white rural area, and meeting the right black gentleman will be difficult. We’ve talked it over and discussed a lot of scenarios, we do not care what the neighbors think. It’s our business not anyone else’s.

This is a very real situation not a fantasy, we do not care about the size of the guys genitals, she likes them thick however, he must be clean professional preferably married (less drama) and have stamina. She wants me to watch him impregnate her and I’ll probably eat her out after he’s finished.

If there’s one thing I can do to help with racism and promote Black Lives Matter, it’s let a black man seed the one thing I adore.

We are a married white couple, early 40’s, two grown children as we’ve been married 20 + years. I’ve shared her with other white men on several occasions, for whatever reason we’ve never had the opportunity to meet a black gentleman.
The wife thinks it’s absolutely amazing to see a white woman with a black baby, and she has hinted she’d love to have another baby. She has an amazing ass and the best pussy I’ve ever had.
The only issue is we live in a predominantly white rural area, and meeting the right black gentleman will be difficult. We’ve talked it over and discussed a lot of scenarios, we do not care what the neighbors think. It’s our business not anyone else’s.

This is a very real situation not a fantasy, we do not care about the size of the guys genitals, she likes them thick however, he must be clean professional preferably married (less drama) and have stamina. She wants me to watch him impregnate her and I’ll probably eat her out after he’s finished.

If there’s one thing I can do to help with racism and promote Black Lives Matter, it’s let a black man seed the one thing I adore.
do what you feel

Ummmm! That's so beautiful the whole scenerio of what you both want. I know I'm perfect for what you want to Acheive. Let's chat!

Hot.

Plan to take a a vacation in an urban area where meeting a black man, or men, will be easy. Research hip hop/regae clubs and hit them and let your wife chat with black guys. Believe me, the right black guys know the signals and will do you the honors.

Back