Wanting a black man

My husband and I have been married for 30 years and we enjoy the swing lifestyle. My husband has let me fuck more guys, compared to the different women he has fucked. He knows I like to fuck and how much I enjoy a black cock. He has a fantasy which I am very willing to fulfill for him. Involves going to the club either with their guy I already met Or to go there looking for a guy I want to fuck me. I leave the club with him will we get a motel room so we can fuck. It has been a few months Since I've had the pleasure having a black cock in my pussy. Check out my pictures and videos you'll see that I'm real I do like to fuck black cock I'm looking for another black cock to satisfy my needs sexually.View attachment 6459783View attachment 6459786View attachment 6459788
Mmmmm, sexy hot.

My husband and I have been married for 30 years and we enjoy the swing lifestyle. My husband has let me fuck more guys, compared to the different women he has fucked. He knows I like to fuck and how much I enjoy a black cock. He has a fantasy which I am very willing to fulfill for him. Involves going to the club either with their guy I already met Or to go there looking for a guy I want to fuck me. I leave the club with him will we get a motel room so we can fuck. It has been a few months Since I've had the pleasure having a black cock in my pussy. Check out my pictures and videos you'll see that I'm real I do like to fuck black cock I'm looking for another black cock to satisfy my needs sexually.View attachment 6459783View attachment 6459786View attachment 6459788
Wow, you look real, you look so sexy, makes my little cock hard. My wife has that same confident look, satisfied women.

Back