Voluntary year in African countries

Hello everyone,

I would like to do a voluntary year in an African country before I start my studies. Does anyone here have experience as a woman? I would love to do it and get to know new people and help people and especially children. I could also imagine supporting an indigenous tribe.

The potential target countries would be:
Democratic Republic of Congo
Chad
Central African Republic
Guinea
Nigeria
Somalia
Kenya

What is the dress code like in these countries? I like to dress very feminine and emphasize my femininity.
I look forward to your feedback and experiences.
Mmm, well I wish you good luck!!

Hello everyone,

I would like to do a voluntary year in an African country before I start my studies. Does anyone here have experience as a woman? I would love to do it and get to know new people and help people and especially children. I could also imagine supporting an indigenous tribe.

Chad
Central African Republic
Guinea
Nigeria
Somalia
Kenya

What is the dress code like in these countries? I like to dress very feminine and emphasize my femininity.
I think the Congo has the reputation of having the biggest cocks!!

Hello everyone,

Chad
Central African Republic
Guinea
Nigeria
Somalia
Kenya

I did 1.5 years in Sierra leonne

Hello everyone,

Chad
Central African Republic
Guinea
Nigeria
Somalia
Kenya

My wife spent time in Somalia and she said she basically had to allow various soldiers, men, etc to have intercourse with her at will in order to get things she needed.

Hello everyone,

Chad
Central African Republic
Guinea
Nigeria
Somalia
Kenya

Visit 🇰🇪

Hello everyone,

Chad
Central African Republic
Guinea
Nigeria
Somalia
Kenya

'
I went to senegal with my bull. It was lovely.

Back