Visiting for the holiday weekend, and hoping to link up with a couple who can add some fun to my trip

Have been on this site for a LONG time, but have rarely used it to look as I've had way more success elsewhere. But, figure I'll try my luck on here this time around, and see what pops

35. Six foot one. 240, with a muscular build. Well hung (everyone SAYS that on here, but I'm one of the guys for which it actually applies LOL), and tested regularly every three months (latest test from late April, all negative results)

I'm open to a fun encounter with a single lady. But my big kink is threesomes, so that's what I'm hoping to find. Will be able to host. Possibly considering the Power Exchange one of those nights, but if I can make plans elsewhere that's more my preference

Respectful and consent-conscious at all times. Love being freaky, without quite crossing over into nasty LOL. Just looking for a couple on my wavelength, down to meet up for a fun night. We can talk specific interests in chats, and see if we align

Attachments

• 20230824_120656.jpg
    20230824_120656.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Back