Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

With my high times being a thing of the past, it’s always nice to hear from a fan who knows me from my active years,,,this is why I took a page from Bettie Page’s book, leave my fans with a memory of who I really was, not an old hag who’s stayed beyond her “use by date”, like a few others have chosen to do. I mean if you start out as a MILF, graduate to a GILF, what’s left? Whatever it is, I decided not to go there, LOL

What's left is a wonderful woman who shares her experiences, advice, opinions, and friendship with her fans. I, for one, have truly enjoyed your videos over the years. Your curly hair, deep set eyes, shapely nose, and high heels drives me wild!

In times past white women were shunned and bad comments were made about white women dating black men. But many of them who had a desire for black men dated them anyway. Regardless. Of what others may of said or thought. And I believe these women should be admired and respected. For fulfilling their desire to be with black men.
This is the truth. I agree with you.

This is the truth. I agree with you.
Thanks bigshot86 for commenting. It is the truth. I also believe that the black men deserve some credibility and respect as well. For bad comments were made towards them as well. Just dark days of the past. Nothing wrong about a black man being with a white woman or vice-versa.

In times past white women were shunned and bad comments were made about white women dating black men. But many of them who had a desire for black men dated them anyway. Regardless. Of what others may of said or thought. And I believe these women should be admired and respected. For fulfilling their desire to be with black men.

It was late 80’s / early 90’s that I served in the Army that white girls with black guys were frowned upon and talked negatively about in the circles. Names were called and less than desirable duties were given to the white girls that had gone black. It was almost true that every white girl within the ranks had her very first black by her having had joined the Army. There were oftentimes that a new white girl would arrive to the unit and bets were made as to how long it would be before she was taken to bed by black.

Another was the white wives and it was often joked that for punishment upon the white male soldier, a black guy would be introduced to the soldier’s wife. Or, teased that the white male soldier be sent on weeks long field duty so that his wife would be available.

I had actually started getting turned on, with knowledge that my own wife was such a delight to see. I secretly enjoyed the guys teasing me that my wife would be taken by black. I secretly enjoyed the black guys having their eyes on my wife.

I was only nineteen years old and only two years married that I started masturbating to the thoughts of a black guy having my wife. As it would turn out - a lifelong infatuation with white girls and black guys.

thanks for the observation, osp! i checked it out and found out you are right. her name was pannonica ('nica") de koenigswarter. nica divorced her white, aristocratic husband, and she was disinherited by her family for her lifestyle in 50s america, living with jazz greats like charlie parker and especially thelonius monk. when she and monk were busted for marijuana possession, she took the rap so he could go on with his music. here's a photo of nica:
View attachment 217799
in some circles, nica was known as the "bebop baroness."
She’s gorgeous!

There's so much HISTORY in many of these pics ... I mean real history. Lots of stories from the 1700's to early 1900's when white wives would slip around behind their husband's backs, while they worked, to fuck black men, knowing the results if they got caught or she got pregnant by a black man. It wasn't like birth control pills & condoms were laying around all over the place available for these things. This was the REAL world of sensationlized interracial bondings ... the risks from getting caught or getting pregnant usually resulted in one usually being hung and the other being beaten & ostracized from the community.

Imagine being one of the black bulls back in the 17th & 18th century who's job was to breed all the black female slaves brought in by farmers from miles around ... that WAS your job ... breeding women ... 2-3 a day. Farmers would pay your owner to breed & impregnate the females to birth more workers. Now black men are getting white females to line up to be bred, except they do it from addiction, once they've been bred ONCE. :)
Well said.

Back