Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I think a lot of blacktowhite forum members like the subject because of the taboo biracial sex has had in the past. So I'm starting a thread on vintage racial pics, circa pre-1980s. To some that maybe lived the 1930's-1960's you may remember how taboo it was for white females to be seen with black men, much less having open sex with them. Although there is still signs of society pushback on black & white sex, imagine living in a part of history where a black man just whistling or touching a white often had some rather grim results ... that's what makes THESE vintage racial pics so dynamic.
I'll post a dozen or so, and if there is interest I'll post more. Not sure how I came about some of these pics, but some are real jewels and snapshots of a turbulent time of US history. Hope you like!

View attachment 187873View attachment 187860View attachment 187874View attachment 187875View attachment 187876View attachment 187877View attachment 187878
View attachment 187860View attachment 187861View attachment 187862View attachment 187863View attachment 187864View attachment 187865View attachment 187866View attachment 187867View attachment 187868View attachment 187869View attachment 187870View attachment 187871
incredibly, there's a pic of my mom here...pussy didn't fall far from the tree...lol.

With my high times being a thing of the past, it’s always nice to hear from a fan who knows me from my active years,,,this is why I took a page from Bettie Page’s book, leave my fans with a memory of who I really was, not an old hag who’s stayed beyond her “use by date”, like a few others have chosen to do. I mean if you start out as a MILF, graduate to a GILF, what’s left? Whatever it is, I decided not to go there, LOL
Mary- You are a LILF- that is a 'Legend I'd Like to...' :devil:;)

These pics are really interesting ... back before photography was in full swing, many novels etc simply used drawings & cartoons. Interracial drawings were especially TABOO back in those days! Enjoy!

The HISTORY of US interracial sex should be read & known. During the days of slavery, blacks were treated as "property" ... same as owning a farm or horse. The strongest of the black males were often used for breeding the black females of many slave owners for miles around ... he was often rented out for STUD! Sometimes the farmers would have "breeding" parties where they brought their black female slaves to a specific location, and all would stand around and ******* & party while the black stud slaves copulated with several black females in one night.

Sometimes the white females would see & desire these huge, strong negro slaves ... many, many stories were often written of the white women secretly going to the barn to be studded by these virile, black males.

This is what makes this particular time in history so interesting ... 1600's-1800's.

View attachment 189597View attachment 189598View attachment 189599View attachment 189600
I love this art...

These pics are really interesting ... back before photography was in full swing, many novels etc simply used drawings & cartoons. Interracial drawings were especially TABOO back in those days! Enjoy!

The HISTORY of US interracial sex should be read & known. During the days of slavery, blacks were treated as "property" ... same as owning a farm or horse. The strongest of the black males were often used for breeding the black females of many slave owners for miles around ... he was often rented out for STUD! Sometimes the farmers would have "breeding" parties where they brought their black female slaves to a specific location, and all would stand around and ******* & party while the black stud slaves copulated with several black females in one night.

Sometimes the white females would see & desire these huge, strong negro slaves ... many, many stories were often written of the white women secretly going to the barn to be studded by these virile, black males.

This is what makes this particular time in history so interesting ... 1600's-1800's.

View attachment 189597View attachment 189598View attachment 189599View attachment 189600
that third picture is, unbelievably, hot.

FOR AMERICANS WAS WestGERMANY ! FOR RussiansWAS CUBA - TO AMERICANS FOR GERMANY WAS West! Russians CUBA - THERE THEY fucks black!This was during IN the Cold War!I AGREE WITH YOU OPINION
Depending on where you went too. At The House of Three Colors . In Stuggart,Germany. They did not allow blacks or turks in. They said it was their hygene.

Back