Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I would say you chose the correct thread!!!
Depicts what appears to be, Black Men and White Women = Interracial.
Seems to be from Ancient Rome. or similar Culture = Vintage

Vintage Black to White!!! Very Good. Good to see some of what our ancestors were doing. Interracial sex isn't a modern invention.

I'm no historian, either art or cultural, but I suspect these depictions aren't really interracial. I suspect the men were outside and got tanned whereas the fair-skinned women were idealized.

You could be correct. I was remembering stories in school, where we were taught that in the Roman Empire, it wasn't unusual for white women to have sex with Black prisoners, laborers, soldiers from bordering countries.
I was also noticing there is no depiction of any variance's color shades. White men may very well tanned deeply about the face and shoulder and maybe the entire chest and on the legs from the knee down, their thighs, buttocks and hips would certainly have been lighter. Or, maybe the artist just didn't include or consider that detail.
For my fantasy/excitement and joy, I will think of them as Black.
Thanks for the alternate view. John

You could be correct. I was remembering stories in school, where we were taught that in the Roman Empire, it wasn't unusual for white women to have sex with Black prisoners, laborers, soldiers from bordering countries.
I was also noticing there is no depiction of any variance's color shades. White men may very well tanned deeply about the face and shoulder and maybe the entire chest and on the legs from the knee down, their thighs, buttocks and hips would certainly have been lighter. Or, maybe the artist just didn't include or consider that detail.
For my fantasy/excitement and joy, I will think of them as Black.
Thanks for the alternate view. John

Interracial marriages and concubines were normal that far back. Race simply didnt have much meaning then. Especially for a location like the med where there was a lot of mixing by all sorts of people.

They are in the right place as far as I am concerned. Do you know their origins? The action may be interracial or just deeply tanned males. However nearly all early cultures has some type of a fixation on sex. With the Egyptians adultery could have been a national sport. I have no doubt that a male that offered something different whether it was the color of his skin or an ample endowment was likely in demand, There isn't any direct evidence that I have read by there certainly seems that winning gladiators likely got a lot of pussy and it wasn't all from slaves

Back