Verified Verify - BigBooty Latina made for BBC? Texas

Hello! We are a fun married! Recently found out my husband wanted to see me get f****d by a Big Black D…. We are wondering if I’m built for BBC? I want to become a queen of spades …

Date: 09.14.21

Desires: exploring together… hubby is always going to be next to me. We want a BBC trainer…….

View attachment 4392099add our Snapchat :)
Damn you guys visit San Antonio at all.

Man they say everything is biiiiiiiig in Texas..Sweetheart you are big and i mean this in the most flattering way, in all the RIGHT places and then some. I salute hubby..I hope he is in physical GRRRRRREAT SHAPE. if not get him a gym membership and boxing cardio plan. Good Law!!!

Hello! We are a fun married! Recently found out my husband wanted to see me get f****d by a Big Black D…. We are wondering if I’m built for BBC? I want to become a queen of spades …

Desires: exploring together… hubby is always going to be next to me.We want a BBC trainer…….

Delicious

Desires: exploring together… hubby is always going to be next to me.We want a BBC trainer…….

North Houston

amazingly beautiful!

Always in Houston on work would love to help you out 😏😈😈

Stunning

Welcum to the site very hott

How you find out ?

Jesus! That's so hot

Nothing like a Texas Queen!!! Hello from Houston!!

Wow beautiful what a Queen… can’t wait to go to Texas😍😘

Mamacita!

Back