Vacation in Egypt / Red Sea coast

Just got back from Egypt and we were not planning to meet anyone, however we had an over caring houseman, who knocked on the door same time every night around 5pm. One night about the 4th night in, the wife and I had just had some fun and whilst I was in the bathroom there was a knock on the door, the guy just let himself in and caught the wife with a banana up her snatch and wearing pantyhose with the gusset ripped out. The following night same time he came back, this time he came in hugged my wife and said he wanted to see her pussy again and he would get her lots of gifts for the room. My wife being a horny bitch, did has he asked. he couldn't control himself and asked her to put on her socks she wore last night, the ripped hose. She did this for him. He pushed her onto the bed and proceeded to lick her pussy. Within a few mins his cock was out and the wife taking it like the slut she is, before he long he was pushing her back ramming his cock up her. The guy was no doubt in his late 50s and early 60s and was soon gasping for her when he soots his muck right up her. He started kissing her saying would she be his slut for the rest of the week, which of course she agreed, but was very wary of what he meant by slut.. See part 2
Where you were in Egypt?

Back