Update with wife

Curtis7800

Male
Gold Member
Hello all,

For those who know my situation know that I’m slowly working on turning the wife into a hotwife.

She has slowly gotten her confidence back up after our 2 babies. I try to remind her how hot she is and how amazing she looks when she gets ready. We went to the mall this week and she put on her one piece yoga suit and damn did she looked fucking hot. I kept reminding her how hot she looked during the time all the mall and she would say that I’m only hyping her up.

Later that night we had sex in the shower and reminded her again how hot she was looking and that I wasn’t the only one who thought she looked hot. Her response was “I only care what you think” I told her I knew that but it was fucking hot looking at other guys checking her out as I kissed her neck and ear. After I few more kissing and slapping her ass she tells me “I’m so fucking horny”

She never said anything about me liking guys check her out so hopefully we’re getting somewhere. Here’s a little video of us driving back from the mall.

Attachments

• IMG_7673.mov
    53.8 MB
She looks se
Hello all,

For those who know my situation know that I’m slowly working on turning the wife into a hotwife.

She has slowly gotten her confidence back up after our 2 babies. I try to remind her how hot she is and how amazing she looks when she gets ready. We went to the mall this week and she put on her one piece yoga suit and damn did she looked fucking hot. I kept reminding her how hot she looked during the time all the mall and she would say that I’m only hyping her up.

Later that night we had sex in the shower and reminded her again how hot she was looking and that I wasn’t the only one who thought she looked hot. Her response was “I only care what you think” I told her I knew that but it was fucking hot looking at other guys checking her out as I kissed her neck and ear. After I few more kissing and slapping her ass she tells me “I’m so fucking horny”

She never said anything about me liking guys check her out so hopefully we’re getting somewhere. Here’s a little video of us driving back from the mal
S
Hello all,

She never said anything about me liking guys check her out so hopefully we’re getting somewhere. Here’s a little video of us driving back from the mall.
She looks sexy from here. Good luck. Hopefully she gets blacked.

If she knows you’re on here, or any other adult sites get some pics of guys that comment on her. Some ladies like that. I’ll wait till wifey is having a martini. Pull the phone out and share any chats I’m having then show her the pics. She instantly gets horny!

If she knows you’re on here, or any other adult sites get some pics of guys that comment on her. Some ladies like that. I’ll wait till wifey is having a martini. Pull the phone out and share any chats I’m having then show her the pics. She instantly gets horny!
She doesn’t and not sure how she would react if she knew. I do know that when she has a few glasses of champagne on board, she tends to be very freaky. Waiting for a night out to get her tipsy and bring it up again.

She doesn’t and not sure how she would react if she knew. I do know that when she has a few glasses of champagne on board, she tends to be very freaky. Waiting for a night out to get her tipsy and bring it up again.
The sooner you share that you’re on here…the sooner you can start sharing pics of guys in here. Lots of great media pics that can kick off the conversation!

The sooner you share that you’re on here…the sooner you can start sharing pics of guys in here. Lots of great media pics that can kick off the conversation!
I agree, the sooner the better but where do o find the courage lol.
Yeah I have seen a few pictures and videos that I wish I can show her

I agree, the sooner the better but where do o find the courage lol.
Yeah I have seen a few pictures and videos that I wish I can show her
Martinis and / or Margaritas usually spur on courage haha. Just make sure she’s had some too.
Something like “honey ….i stumbled across this site you might like. Wanna check it out “.
Best case. You start moving the ball
Forward. Worst case she shuts you down but either way you’ll gain valuable information!

Hello all,

Very hot video, very hot women, open minded generous cuck hubby.

Great…

Back