Ultimate fantasy

Willthebeast

Male
Real Person
From
Canada
I wanted to kick off the conversation with my own (BM 26 single hung) is one of three things 1) take a white wife in front of her husband 2)MFM threesome or 3) all around group sex/gangbang. Obviously the thought of how taboo of it really makes me go wild and anyone in my are that’s looking for one of these three things cum front and center;)

I wanted to kick off the conversation with my own (BM 26 single hung) is one of three things 1) take a white wife in front of her husband 2)MFM threesome or 3) all around group sex/gangbang. Obviously the thought of how taboo of it really makes me go wild and anyone in my are that’s looking for one of these three things cum front and center;)
My ultimate goal is to have my wife fucked by a REAL MAN with a BBC in front of me while I am there wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels. The bull is constantly showing me how a man has sex with my wife and constantly humiliating me for being a little sissy pantyboi with a baby boy's size penis at best!

I’m living my fantasy right now my wife is dominant and she is in love with a dominant black man. He disciplines and punishes me on a regular basis and denies me any access or sexual contact with my mistress.Master doesn’t allow any small talk even-she can order me around doing housework and chores but I’m not allowed to engage my mistress in conversation at all. If I want to ask her a question I ask Master everything goes through Master , my mistress use to touch me when I got to cum but not anymore. I have to jerk off while I kiss masters feet or he likes to have me to lick his ass and jerk off I’ve jerked off getting whipped and while he pissed in my face they both peed in a small Brandy glass and he had me ******* it I never know what’s next the only thing I do with my wife is lick his cum out of her. My wife is all for this ,she loves this arrangement my wife told me in front of Master she said I wash my hands of you , you deal with my man your Master anything you have to say to me you tell your Master it was a little difficult at first but now Master broke me down and I love my Master I worship him I completely submit to my Master I depend on his guidance. I just want to please my Master and that will please my Mistress. I never had better orgasms I feel I was meant to be a faggot slave to a black Master it’s my calling in life. Watch all the critical responses I get on this post I don’t mean to upset anyone remember I’m a masochist lol

I've always wanted to break into the house of an affluent white couple and show them what a real man looked like. Not being primp and proper , laid up in a luxury estate built off of the backs of the hardworking men that allow such a thing to happen. But hardened, with bulging muscles and calloused hands. Similar to how white men used us as slaves to do the hard work they couldn't. I'd break into the house and take the wife as my own. She'd naturally submit not only due to the fear of the situation, but the dominant energy and oozing masculinity missing in her husband. She'd see an ******* who broke free from his leash. She also feels guilt about benefiting from a system that allows such exploration and decided to ease into a situation she already cannot escape from. I rip her clothes off and put her in a missionary position and hold her wrists agaisnt the floor. She takes my long black cock pushing agaisnt her walls with difficulty. She wants to scream and cry and I tell her I'll beat her husband if she wakes the neighbors. I give her a pillow to bite on and go to work on her. I start out slow to stretch those tight pink walls and my dick veins make the way. Her husband is tied up in the corner and begging me to stop. I tell him every disruption makes me get harder and get rougher. I bring him closer so he can see the pure african strength pulsating through his wife's body I claimed as mine. My big cock digs deeper than he has ever been unlocking a series of emotions alien to his perception of her. She scrambles away only for me to pull her back for an even stronger thrust with the friction sounding almost like offensive strokes. I like the salty tears from her face before stuffing my cock into her throat. I slowly let her adapt to it, getting used to my shaft, my width, my size, as she tastes the mixture of her juices and my skin. I order her to look me in the eye and tell her that if she can say "you're the best" while throat fucking her that it can stop. It went on for twenty minutes, truth is, I heard it clear a few times but didn't want to stop. I use her mouth like the wet hole it is and love the warmth and tightness it brings me. I nut in her pretty white mouth and tell her to say it once more. I order her to kiss her husband on the mouth and ******* every ounce of my nut still in her mouth.

Back