Tyler TX area Hotwife

Did it happen last night?

Sort of.............
He did come home with her & they did get in bed together. He ate her pussy well, but for whatever reason (possibly all the alcohol they drank), he could never get fully erect ?
But even with that in mind, she was pretty disappointed in his size down there....
Said he really wasn’t much bigger than me which kinda defeats the whole purpose.

Sort of.............
He did come home with her & they did get in bed together. He ate her pussy well, but for whatever reason (possibly all the alcohol they drank), he could never get fully erect ?
But even with that in mind, she was pretty disappointed in his size down there....
Said he really wasn’t much bigger than me which kinda defeats the whole purpose.
Ouch!!!

Really just depends on what the Bull & her want - there is no predetermined guidelines as to what I do or don’t do
Thanks. It sounds like you are subject to the type of control that I often fantasize about my wife having over our relationship. Does your wife use tease and denial or are you cooperative without that? Thanks again for responding to my questions.

I guess the next questions if you don’t mind; are you caged and how often are you allowed an orgasm?
Apologize man, but started this thread to try to locate her local Bull’s to talk to in hopes of finding something real & long term.
I’m not on this one to talk about me, my duties, desires or whatever...
Send a private message if you wanna ask that stuff

Apologize man, but started this thread to try to locate her local Bull’s to talk to in hopes of finding something real & long term.
I’m not on this one to talk about me, my duties, desires or whatever...
Send a private message if you wanna ask that stuff
I understand. Thanks

Last edited:
Back