Tyler TX area Hotwife

With her current Bull, yes
He’s a bit “different” - in that he likes me to watch while they have sex - once she’s came a few times though, he likes me to put it in & cum in her. He enjoys the feeling afterwards.
Then I have to clean up dual messes...
How does you wife fell about letting you inside her since she had cut you off from sex.

Seems Ok since it’s his request
Still doesn’t really provide her much pleasure though - but since she’s usually already cane several times that’s kind of irrelevant
Has being allowed to orgasm so often and be uncaged impacted the behaviors your wife likes when you are you caged. Is being uncaged her idea or her Bulls idea?

Has being allowed to orgasm so often and be uncaged impacted the behaviors your wife likes when you are you caged. Is being uncaged her idea or her Bulls idea?

Yes it has, but she seems acceptable to it.
No ones “idea” per say, just kinda went that way this time.

Cuckolding is not a “fixed” thing - you have to be fluid as a couple - both to each other’s needs, but also what the Bull enjoys - they don’t all want/like the same thing

Could you tell us your path to the cuckold lifestyle?
Do you have pics?

Not going into all that on this thread - this is supposed to be about her & her adventures now - not the many years leading us into the lifestyle...
And the pics I share are already on this site & this thread - I’m not here to provide for collectors

Back