Try to help white women that want to breed black baby's

So...... here we are ...... 9 plus months later...........and what has been achieved? Looks like : Little to Nothing........
Formally you are right. However, it doesn't seem to me that you have even taken the very first step to move in the direction you indicated: the first step which in my opinion consists in getting in touch with others and, to this end, indicating your place of residence and your operational possibilities . A nickname without further elements is not something useful.

Formally you are right. However, it doesn't seem to me that you have even taken the very first step to move in the direction you indicated: the first step which in my opinion consists in getting in touch with others and, to this end, indicating your place of residence and your operational possibilities . A nickname without further elements is not something useful.

I made suggestion.

I personally, do not have the capacity /ability to do anything further on my end.

The purpose of the suggestion was :

1) Spark a debate? Will it work / not work / Etc

2) Act as a call to others who do have the capacity / ability to move forward.

Thanks!!

I made suggestion.

I personally, do not have the capacity /ability to do anything further on my end.

The purpose of the suggestion was :

1) Spark a debate? Will it work / not work / Etc

2) Act as a call to others who do have the capacity / ability to move forward.

Thanks!!
I understand. I too have very limited organizational possibilities, primarily due to age and further due to lack of capital. Furthermore, I am in Milan: I could move, but this would presuppose that an organized reality already exists.

Back