Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Lol, is it true???

Congress working to remove Trump now using the 25th Amendment because he is "unwell, mentally impaired & incapable of doing his job, in an altered state of behavior due to steroids"...?!??

This governor pushed these people.

Bull *******....go ahead and defend your redneck terrorists......but they had an insider....and there are 7 other redneck groups involved also....from other states.....they had their own codes and language....laugh my ass off if they could trace it back to the white house...….I notice there has been no ..:mighty fine people" comments today

they have been watching these groups for a while....Trump's own appointed FBI director stated a while ago that these white supremist were America's biggest threat.....what he omitted was their leader is in the white house

trump was already in trouble….Pence did him no good last night.....his comments about harris hurt him more with the women...and now this....he best call P.utin and have him send a plane!

there is not enough crazies in the country to save his ass now....see any republicans coming to his rescue?...trying to say he didn't say that...or if he did he didn't mean that or if he did you took it all wrong

Bull *******....go ahead and defend your redneck terrorists......but they had an insider....and there are 7 other redneck groups involved also....from other states.....they had their own codes and language....laugh my ass off if they could trace it back to the white house...….I notice there has been no ..:mighty fine people" comments today

they have been watching these groups for a while....Trump's own appointed FBI director stated a while ago that these white supremist were America's biggest threat.....what he omitted was their leader is in the white house

trump was already in trouble….Pence did him no good last night.....his comments about harris hurt him more with the women...and now this....he best call P.utin and have him send a plane!

there is not enough crazies in the country to save his ass now....see any republicans coming to his rescue?...trying to say he didn't say that...or if he did he didn't mean that or if he did you took it all wrong
People have the right to work and provide for themselves not be owned by government. That governor caved to antifa and let cities burn,for some reason your ok with that . but not people working

Back