Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

already posted all of that in a separate thread..by Voltaire
comparing trump to hitler and the demigod...lot of similarities in his predictions a long time ago
Here Rabbi Johnathan Cahn researched various facts about Donald Trump illustrating why he had to be America's 45th president as there are far too many coincidences. When I devour the book I will post them where you and other critics will laugh and *******, and leave others in awe @subhub174014. You have your perspective and I have mine.

Here Rabbi Johnathan Cahn researched various facts about Donald Trump illustrating why he had to be America's 45th president as there are far too many coincidences. When I devour the book I will post them where you and other critics will laugh and *******, and leave others in awe @subhub174014. You have your perspective and I have mine.

Voltaire and several others have made similar comparisons....all finding a lot of similarities....but your man is going to be the word?

Voltaire was just predicting people in the future and comparing like minded dictators...….and people were just pointing out trump fits into a lot of his catagories

Voltaire and several others have made similar comparisons....all finding a lot of similarities....but your man is going to be the word?

Voltaire was just predicting people in the future and comparing like minded dictators...….and people were just pointing out trump fits into a lot of his catagories
You have your "glass half empty" perspective and I have my "glass half full" argument let those who read our viewpoints come to their conclusion(s). ;)

You have your "glass half empty" perspective and I have my "glass half full" argument let those who read our viewpoints come to their conclusion(s). ;)

conclusions will mean nothing...….those on the right will side with however you post it and those on the left won't......anything all of us say changes nothing......and no one on this site is going to change their stance on anything.....everything else is just plain political discourse

we all might have a mutual "off topic" discussion that people will agree on but anything politics is all one sided either for or against and will not change

Last edited:

Except president Trump is a president and NOT a dictator - in ANY sense.

John Brennan warns Trump that his 'protective cocoon' is ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-brennan-warns-trump-that-his-protective...
9 hours ago · Former CIA Director John Brennan warned President Trump that the "protective cocoon" protecting him is "only temporary" in an ominous tweet defending James Comey. After President Trump

Brennan is as complicit as Comey in trying to subvert President Trump - IG’s Report is expected to show his involvement.

Brennan is as complicit as Comey in trying to subvert President Trump - IG’s Report is expected to show his involvement.

wrong again...both did their job....anyone no matter who....another country (dutch) contacts you and says you have someone talking to known Russian spies....you start looking....you find at least 6 known people in that campaign with ties to Russia....you are going to look....they did exactly what we normally would ask them to do.....well known (see mueller report)...trump was informed that Russia is hacking and putting out mis-information...trump knew it..was told......and still told the public there was no such thing....way to many things to tie him to Russia....and that is just the tip of the ice berg

they do have him on several different issues but because he is pres he can not be charged...if he loses this election he could be in deep *******...and that is not counting all the charges NY and NJ have on him that is on hold for now

trump is a very bitter person and likes to inflict any kind of punishment on his enemies (like a dictator)...like imprison Hillary....fire a couple of fbi people...on and on that's why anyone with any experience we need to help run the country will not work for trump...they know about Russia and know how he is....Brennan is right....he can't hide behind that office for ever

Last edited:
wrong again...both did their job....anyone no matter who....another country (dutch) contacts you and says you have someone talking to known Russian spies....you start looking....you find at least 6 known people in that campaign with ties to Russia....you are going to look....they did exactly what we normally would ask them to do.....well known (see mueller report)...trump was informed that Russia is hacking and putting out mis-information...trump knew it..was told......and still told the public there was no such thing....way to many things to tie him to Russia....and that is just the tip of the ice berg

they do have him on several different issues but because he is pres he can not be charged...if he loses this election he could be in deep *******...and that is not counting all the charges NY and NJ have on him that is on hold for now

trump is a very bitter person and likes to inflict any kind of punishment on his enemies (like a dictator)...like imprison Hillary....fire a couple of fbi people...on and on that's why anyone with any experience we need to help run the country will not work for trump...they know about Russia and know how he is....Brennan is right....he can't hide behind that office for ever

Inspector General’s report due out soon on FISA warrants - we’ll see who’s complicit for what.

Inspector General’s report due out soon on FISA warrants - we’ll see who’s complicit for what.

they will probably say what trump wants them to.....but Barr is also not a fool...he is not going to risk jail time himself for a temporary dictator....I'm guessing they will block his pension and gov money he gets like they did on the other one....that can all be re-instated later with back pay!

they will probably say what trump wants them to.....but Barr is also not a fool...he is not going to risk jail time himself for a temporary dictator....I'm guessing they will block his pension and gov money he gets like they did on the other one....that can all be re-instated later with back pay!

Inspector General is a former Obama appointee - he referred Comey to the DOJ for criminal charges - for some reason Barr did not indict - speculation is that he’s waiting for the big guns - the FISA warrant report - we’ll see soon.

Inspector General is a former Obama appointee - he referred Comey to the DOJ for criminal charges - for some reason Barr did not indict - speculation is that he’s waiting for the big guns - the FISA warrant report - we’ll see soon.

I think Barr will do all he can to please trump...but he won't break the law!

Back