True story of a possible conversion into hotwife

Sharing05

Couple
Real Person
My wife is a good woman. Always been a sweetheart, genuine and great partner. I have had this kink of sharing my wife for a long time like 7yrs. Recently while having sex we started to role play. Eventually we role played her cheating or fucking other men. In the heat of the moment I said “I really want you to do it if you want to do it”. She stopped moving but I kept going not fast but just pleasurable strokes. She said “You can’t be serious “ and replied while still stroking, “I’m serious” and she said “wow… I don’t even know what to say”. We got back into a reinvigorated role play session and finished. The next day she had off and sent me of nice pictures. I jokingly replied that a good hotwife with a hotwife caption gif mainly as a joke. I get a text back and she had looked through some of the links and sent one back. This kept on all day and when we got home we had sex 3 times when we would generally fucked 3 times a week. This has kept on for 26 days straight and now we’re openly discussing full swaps which is preferred but more intriguing as we browsed ads on Reddit we came across one for a black bull who was absolutely jacked. She said I never had the desire to sleep with a black man but if he would want to mount me on a wall I would let him.” Well I contacted the bull and he seems interested and to see if things would be compatible, but didn’t tell her. I told her I will message him as soon as you ask me to message him. She said maybe not yet. I started sending her more hotwife captions featuring black men and she has expressed naughty desires to some of them. Today she bought lingerie for the first time in four years. This is getting interesting to say the least. I will try to update.. crazy times and thoughts.

My wife is a good woman. Always been a sweetheart, genuine and great partner. I have had this kink of sharing my wife for a long time like 7yrs. Recently while having sex we started to role play. Eventually we role played her cheating or fucking other men. In the heat of the moment I said “I really want you to do it if you want to do it”. She stopped moving but I kept going not fast but just pleasurable strokes. She said “You can’t be serious “ and replied while still stroking, “I’m serious” and she said “wow… I don’t even know what to say”. We got back into a reinvigorated role play session and finished. The next day she had off and sent me of nice pictures. I jokingly replied that a good hotwife with a hotwife caption gif mainly as a joke. I get a text back and she had looked through some of the links and sent one back. This kept on all day and when we got home we had sex 3 times when we would generally fucked 3 times a week. This has kept on for 26 days straight and now we’re openly discussing full swaps which is preferred but more intriguing as we browsed ads on Reddit we came across one for a black bull who was absolutely jacked. She said I never had the desire to ******* with a black man but if he would want to mount me on a wall I would let him.” Well I contacted the bull and he seems interested and to see if things would be compatible, but didn’t tell her. I told her I will message him as soon as you ask me to message him. She said maybe not yet. I started sending her more hotwife captions featuring black men and she has expressed naughty desires to some of them. Today she bought lingerie for the first time in four years. This is getting interesting to say the least. I will try to update.. crazy times and thoughts.
That’s how you get I started !!! Keep it up !! It’s a wonder life having a happy hotwife n being a cuck !!

I really go back and forth on it. Our commitment to each other is strong enough which is the good part. The real issue is I get sex pretty much when desired and she is totally into it. If she starts enjoying this life that’s gonna change. We’ve been looking at couples and occasionally bulls. Last night when fucking she said she was going to fuck him(not sure which bull) so the opportunity is coming.

I really go back and forth on it. Our commitment to each other is strong enough which is the good part. The real issue is I get sex pretty much when desired and she is totally into it. If she starts enjoying this life that’s gonna change. We’ve been looking at couples and occasionally bulls. Last night when fucking she said she was going to fuck him(not sure which bull) so the opportunity is coming.
Smart wife.................. ;)

Go for it !!! It will not change how much sex you get , in fact you may be more !

I have encouraged her to explore what makes her happy. We started with hotwife stuff then it turned into couple swaps but now it’s been all about taking a bull the last few days. Says what’s hers is hers and she’s not sharing, but I’m open to fun.

Update
There were a few days when she was unsure about this possibility but now she has agreed to meet a black bull over an online video chat. She even came out at one point and said she wanted his dick. If things go with the online chat things could start to get real interesting.
Get her a little bit *******, she'll probably be more relaxed and daring.

She’s kinda backed off talking about it the last few days saying “you’re plenty of man for me” and a few other statements. However I sent her a gif of a girl riding a black bull with hubby watching. She returned replied back saying” That gif is gonna be us”… followed by “I hope he takes it easy on me” Should be interesting.

The online meeting went through as planned however it didn’t go great but it wasn’t bad either. The call ended ending way early and it was just a simple chat. He was very genuine and intelligent. Didn’t try to immediately make it about sex although they did talk about the other girls he services. The ending was very sudden so nothing is planned for the future. The next day he sent a video featuring himself and she was receptive even asking me to send some pictures back. She mentioned talking to him again but hasn’t made any requests and is planning on taking some time before going further. The guy didn’t totally screw it up but didn’t seal the deal either.

They’re supposed to chat again this weekend. She has picked out a date and a place to make it happen. If things go well they may start talking about a date and place. It will be interesting to see if she will bring it up and schedule a date or wait for another chat.

They’re supposed to chat again this weekend. She has picked out a date and a place to make it happen. If things go well they may start talking about a date and place. It will be interesting to see if she will bring it up and schedule a date or wait for another chat.
Sounds like she wants it but has some apprehensions..Talk to her and let hervwellk ow your confortable with it help her every way you can dress complement her when shes dressed up.take her out .let her know that guys are checking her out ..Soon she'll.be telling you
I'M.GOIMG OUT AND YOUBWILL
HAVE HAPPY SATUSFIED WIFE

Back