Travelling to Montreal

After many work hours, gonna take a few days off and heading to the city for the weekend! Trying to get into trouble ;) any places you lot would recommended I hit up?
We love Montreal. If you’re gonna be in town and you’re looking for some action, try L’Orage. It’s a swingers club, expensive for single men, but it would be worth it for a hot guy with a big Black dick. My wife has been the belle of the ball many a night there and always gets it on with a lot of sexy, hung, Black and Brown men. Hit us up if you have any questions about the sex scenes in Montreal, we’ve done it all.

We love Montreal. If you’re gonna be in town and you’re looking for some action, try L’Orage. It’s a swingers club, expensive for single men, but it would be worth it for a hot guy with a big Black dick. My wife has been the belle of the ball many a night there and always gets it on with a lot of sexy, hung, Black and Brown men. Hit us up if you have any questions about the sex scenes in Montreal, we’ve done it all
I pmd you for more questions ;)

Back