Transformation of Western civilization

The cognitive dissonance involved is astounding.
I wouldn’t call it cognitive dissonance, but rather one the natural extension of the other.

Someone who votes right-wing and wants to keep migrants out probably also sees migrants as criminal/taboo/“wrong”.

Psychologically that is a thrilling thing.
While logically she may think “we would be better off without all of the random migrants walking around”, if she has any sort of degradation or power dynamic kink she’s also going to feel a level of taboo thrill/sexual excitement at the idea of having sex with someone that “she shouldn’t”.

White racist men a generation or two ago could not have predicted any of this...

View attachment 6932336A significant part of today's western civilization has accepted the sexual superiority of black men and is doing its best to contribute greatly to this. Televisions, cinemas, billboards and the unlimited possibilities of the internet world make great efforts to match black men with white women. To give an example, the grandson of any racist commander who fought for the Confederate army during the Civil War is now busy looking for a black bull for his wife
View attachment 6932337

View attachment 6932344
This is the stuff that just makes sense to me @Kthebtrbbc

White racist men a generation or two ago could not have predicted any of this...

View attachment 6932336A significant part of today's western civilization has accepted the sexual superiority of black men and is doing its best to contribute greatly to this. Televisions, cinemas, billboards and the unlimited possibilities of the internet world make great efforts to match black men with white women. To give an example, the grandson of any racist commander who fought for the Confederate army during the Civil War is now busy looking for a black bull for his wife
View attachment 6932337

View attachment 6932344
You look at the physique of the superior black male , that's why me and my wife agreed she is only to be black bred.

Back