Top 10 hottest milfs on B2W . Let's see who's the 🥇

Ur favorite milf?

• Total voters
Thanks for including me :lips:
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
You are my number one sexy.
Your body is so sexy. You are a beautiful woman too.
Your pictures are so horny, I have played with myself while looking at them.
Your attitude is a turn on and the fact you are a black cock loving slut, is just the icing on the cake.
You are truly beautiful x

Youre Welcome Maui GIF

Its really not easy to make a decision, especially after the gigantic transition of this lifestyle from an obscure one where mostly bored, mature women engaged in this lifestyle without revealing much to a mainstream one where many of the hottest, young, white women compete to become bred black. It seems that the hotter the white girl is, the higher the chances that she breeds black so the competition is really strong. You girls are all beautiful.

But if I had an option to spend my life with only one woman from this site, that would hands down be @Skysoul and I can't believe that she haven't been mentioned at all. I never scroll through these long threads but I did this ones in the hope of seeing her mantioned, hoping for her reaction and a treat of some of her new content. There is just some amazing energy radiating out this woman, her style, her media, the way she acts in front of camera. Luckily I had the chance to exchange a few words with her and she is also eloquent and smart. Something about her screams "FULL PACKAGE". She is the woman I could easily gift my life to, making sure to pain our lives as she sees fit. She gives me that "princess in public, BBC whore in bed" that I love. It would make me feel fullfilled, having her walking by my side, arranging our family according to her wishes and I somehow have a feeling that she is the woman I could achieve it with. Sensible and sensual, tender and tough at the same time.

She is my top one, but objectively can't be not mentioned in the top 10 on anybody's list. Magical woman.

Back