Took wife to her bulls friends house today

My wife's bull wanted her to meet him at his friends house today. Somewhere we've never been. She got dressed super slutty as she always does for him. I drive her over and when we get there 2 other females pulled in right in front of us. Our bull and his friend was trying to line up a few females for them to enjoy at once. My wife was ok with the idea but the other 2 wasn't. I of them got in her car mad and left. The other one wanted to fuck both of the guys but not with another female involved. They told us to wait outside while they fucked her and then we could come in and my wife would get her turn. Altho we wasn't totally thrilled with it we still waited because the wife really wanted it. After about 30 minutes the other woman walked out half naked and our bulls friend walked out butt naked and told me wife it's her turn. We walked in and she immediately started undressing and dropped to her knees. She sucked and fucked both of them for about an hour until they both filled her with their cum. As soon as they were done they told her to get her clothes on and go. It was so hot watching her get used like the dirty whore she has become. On the way home I asked her if it was worth the wait and with no hesitation she smiled and said absolutely. Then I asked why do you think they fucked her before you and she proudly said because they knew I'd wait my turn
Wow that was quick! I love more than one black man but would expect a lot more fun than an hour, not sure I’d ever return to them, hell my husband and ne bull do me for hours at a time! Anyway nice story, I find it hard to believe the bulls would let the other women have a choice, my bulls would be like get you fucking ass in the house, but I guess if they are only good for 30 min as you stated for the first and 60 for you lady perhaps they would not be worthy of my body! Enjoyed the story though, and I bet you wife anticipation was amazing, I think I would have had my man eating me in the car waiting! LOL

My wife's bull wanted her to meet him at his friends house today. Somewhere we've never been. She got dressed super slutty as she always does for him. I drive her over and when we get there 2 other females pulled in right in front of us. Our bull and his friend was trying to line up a few females for them to enjoy at once. My wife was ok with the idea but the other 2 wasn't. I of them got in her car mad and left. The other one wanted to fuck both of the guys but not with another female involved. They told us to wait outside while they fucked her and then we could come in and my wife would get her turn. Altho we wasn't totally thrilled with it we still waited because the wife really wanted it. After about 30 minutes the other woman walked out half naked and our bulls friend walked out butt naked and told me wife it's her turn. We walked in and she immediately started undressing and dropped to her knees. She sucked and fucked both of them for about an hour until they both filled her with their cum. As soon as they were done they told her to get her clothes on and go. It was so hot watching her get used like the dirty whore she has become. On the way home I asked her if it was worth the wait and with no hesitation she smiled and said absolutely. Then I asked why do you think they fucked her before you and she proudly said because they knew I'd wait my turn
Super sexy

I'm not sure if would have waited. I'm not one to be bossed by a BBC except during sex, then he has his way. Otherwise I'm at least equal to him. But anyone I'm with will know that I do worship their BBC. It's like catnip to me.
O like the way you think babe. So open and truthfully. Loke yo get to know you lots better

Back