TOO PERSONAL ?

Holding and Kissing him lovingly after he releases is warm baby making seed deep inside her and she knows at that very moment that they may have just conceived a baby....but she doesn't care and actually wants his baby at that point....she has just made up her mind right there in bed with him...that's when its personal.

kissing is the one sure fire way to get my wife to open her legs and let a man inside her. kissing is also the way to fully arouse her so she can take a big man fully inside her and ultimately kissing her passionately will make her take the risk of letting her lover cum inside her, so perhaps kissing is an important part of fucking some wives.
Perfectly said.

If you consider kissing too personal, what do you consider another mans dick inside me? I believe kissing is a starting point in the natural progression of intimacy between two people and the more passionate the better. I can always gage how good a man will be by the way he kisses and I make sure to give him my best so he knows I want and appreciate him. Kissing before, during and after always heightens the passion and lust when I'm with a lover.
Beautifully said

Last edited:
It IS personal, thats what makes it so hot and intense. I always tell her out loud, ask him “can I enjoy him? Kiss him, suck him, suck him and jack him off?” Get his consent; a sensual co-conspirator in his own fate. Mind fuck x2 for all three of you! Put it in writing and make him sign a contract! Imagine a drawer full of “fuck-contracts” with black men that HE signed!

It IS personal, thats what makes it so hot and intense. I always tell her out loud, ask him “can I enjoy him? Kiss him, suck him, suck him and jack him off?” Get his consent; a sensual co-conspirator in his own fate. Mind fuck x2 for all three of you! Put it in writing and make him sign a contract! Imagine a drawer full of “fuck-contracts” with black men that HE signed!
Kissing is so exciting

Back