Too ashamed?

Mini-Me

Male
From
Sweden
Do any of you sissys/cucks/whatever recognize this?

Like when you have been single for a while, you get so bent up, horn*y and lonely that you start to crossdress. Like bodyshaving, makeup, wigs and all.
And you start to meet tops. Who uses you and cums on/in you. Then just leaves.

Fast anonymous hookups.

You start to think you are gay because you enojy it so much.
But you can never get feelings for them. It's just about the sex and their pleasure. Never yours.

Then you meet a girl and start dating.
You have trouble explaining why your legs are shaved and why you have wigs and panties hidden in your closet.
You are just too dam*n ashamed to admit..

And now that you have her you don't really have the need for those things anymore.
Now you just want to see her get those men instead :p

Did you recognize this?
What do you classify yourself (bi?) and how did/do you deal with it?

Do any of you sissys/cucks/whatever recognize this?

Like when you have been single for a while, you get so bent up, horn*y and lonely that you start to crossdress. Like bodyshaving, makeup, wigs and all.
And you start to meet tops. Who uses you and cums on/in you. Then just leaves.

Fast anonymous hookups.
Literally my origin story.

I like women, but I prefer bbc. I didn't struggle with my sexuality because I always knew I was a sissy faggot at heart lol.

I did let some time linger between girlfriends before. During that time I collected heels dresses and skirts. Panties, pantyhose and stockings. A few bracelets and rings and a necklace or two. Lipstick and eyeshadow. Craigslist was on fire at the time and I met up with a few people mostly black studs. When I met my wife I slowly got rid of most of my stuff through a couple of different clean outs. By the time we got married I was down to one pair of heels a couple of pairs of pantyhose and my two BBC dildos. She came across them and the questions began. I just took a great big chance and came clean that that stuff is for me and I get pleasure from them. I just knew I was about to be dumped. It was only a couple of days after her discovery that she wanted to talk about it once again, but she was very understanding and curious in her tone a questions. She actually started plying me for details about what I did before I met her. I decided to admit that not only was I dressing but had been meeting up with a black man. After I confessed and was getting excited telling her about it I noticed she was turned on. We had hot sex right then.

Back