Tits ... what kind do it for you?

Loridan

Couple
There's many different shapes of women, many different shapes and curves.
What kind of tits do it for you?
My wife is mid 50s. Could loose 15 lbs but she's in shape. Size 10. Nice natural tits 36d, they hang just right.
Lots of gals with similar tits posted. Some aren't to my liking but that's cool.
Wife looks absolutely sexy has hell riding our friend, sitting upright. Head tilted back, chest out...nothing more sexy.
Friend says the same when she's on me.

They don't look like your wife's from your profile picture! lol
Not my wife... net pic, ? was what do you like LOL my wife has a great fake rack... guys love it. I myself have always preferred flat girls, love petite tiny girls with bee stings. My first wife was 5'2" 100# 32AA great little body, sadly very vanilla

Please login or become a member to view

My wife is mid 50s. Could loose 15 lbs but she's in shape. Size 10. Nice natural tits 36d, they hang just right.
Lots of gals with similar tits posted. Some aren't to my liking but that's cool.
Wife looks absolutely sexy has hell riding our friend, sitting upright. Head tilted back, chest out...nothing more sexy.
so why not show some photo's of your wifes tits ,,,talk about other woman's tits are you one of those guy's that run around collecting pic's does your wife even know you are on this website....she might be better off losing say 200lbs.....

this is a very nice looking lady,,,she should be very proud of herself. very nice....

According to the tits, my tastes are probably not too different from those of most men.
I prefer:
- rather bigge than small (with larger and darker areolas)
- ones had to be natural

It says that the beauty of horses lies primarily in their movement.
I think that the same we can say about the tits - therefore I prefer the HANGERS!

But if I can choose between the small but natural tits and bigger enhanced ones, I will always prefer the natural boobs!
Perhaps it is necessary to say, that despite the fact that I am white European boy, the large female ass is for me more attractive than the big boobs.
Therefore a girl with smaller boobs but bigger butt is usually more hardonmaking than another girl with bigger boobs and smaller bootie.

Enough of the theory :)

My wife is a BBW, aged 40+, wearing C cup bra, usually.
There you can see my favorite flowers of her beauty:

prsiska.jpg

Her big ass is even more sexy for me, but you can look for another threads about one :)

I would never get bored with her! 🤩

Hello, I saw your message. I can't believe I didn't message you first. I think your beautiful. Just the right shape.

I'm a bigger man. I'm a Dominate Alpha 6'1", 250 lbs, 65. I'm insatiable when I'm with a woman like you. It would be hard to keep my hands off you.

My name is Jacob. I don't think I took big. I'm might thrust hard, but I would try to be gentle.

Back