Thumb ring

nomad2022

Male
Gold Member
Good evening,
It’s possible that this question has been answered before, but I’ll ask anyway. For starters I’ve been in the hotwife lifestyle in FL for a little over 4yrs and have met some amazingly hot women. I’m not a professional bull or anything but I’ve noticed the “thumb ring” had been visible in my encounters. I was wondering if the “thumb ring” was an indicator that a woman is into the lifestyle or merely a fashion accessory. I see them often at work or just out and about at the grocery store, mall, etc. I’m not the type to see it and “shoot my shot” just wondering. There is a lady I work with that wears one and I just down play it and charge it to my inner freak getting the best of me..lol.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Good evening,
It’s possible that this question has been answered before, but I’ll ask anyway. For starters I’ve been in the hotwife lifestyle in FL for a little over 4yrs and have met some amazingly hot women. I’m not a professional bull or anything but I’ve noticed the “thumb ring” had been visible in my encounters. I was wondering if the “thumb ring” was an indicator that a woman is into the lifestyle or merely a fashion accessory. I see them often at work or just out and about at the grocery store, mall, etc. I’m not the type to see it and “shoot my shot” just wondering. There is a lady I work with that wears one and I just down play it and charge it to my inner freak getting the best of me..lol.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
The similar subject matter of this thread may interest you...

Thread 'I saw a woman with a nose stud- what does it mean?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/i-saw-a-woman-with-a-nose-stud-what-does-it-mean.303176/

Back