Thoughts??

BBCQueen78

Female
Real Person
So I had a guy I was talking to from another site that said that women that only are with black men for sex behind closed doors and not seen in public with them are bottom of the barrel woman. I took great offense to this comment because it felt like he was saying that a woman that does this is trash. Was I overreacting or not??

So I had a guy I was talking to from another site that said that women that only are with black men for sex behind closed doors and not seen in public with them are bottom of the barrel woman. I took great offense to this comment because it felt like he was saying that a woman that does this is trash. Was I overreacting or not??
Was it a white guy that said that? Either way he's a fool and it was very disrespectful

He was being a jerk and but hurt you have certain white men who think that white women shouldn't be attracted to black men, and some black men who doesn't believe in interracial dating, so they do confirmation bias.

He was being a jerk and but hurt you have certain white men who think that white women shouldn't be attracted to black men, and some black men who doesn't believe in interracial dating, so they do confirmation bias.
Would I like to date a black man and not just have sex behind closed doors yes but I also am absolutely okay with us just fucking and not being seen in public together haha

Ignore that ignoramus. He said that to intentionally rattle you. Yes he is entitled to his opinion...but it is asinine.

Would I like to date a black man and not just have sex behind closed doors yes but I also am absolutely okay with us just fucking and not being seen in public together haha
I wouldn't mind dating a married woman because my work schedule is so hectic, and not predictable. However finding a couple that is okay with this is extremely difficult. Normally it's just sex and no meeting or hanging out without husband there, so we (black) males just go with the flow. Where are you guys located?

I wouldn't mind dating a married woman because my work schedule is so hectic, and not predictable. However finding a couple that is okay with this is extremely difficult. Normally it's just sex and no meeting or hanging out without husband there, so we (black) males just go with the flow. Where are you guys located?
I’m not married I’m single.

Back