Thoughts on cheating?

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore . He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought. He really got mad when I said I wanted to keep seeing my bull and he likes to cum inside me. Even said no to him puling out. So I told him I would look into getting my tattoo removed( I'm keeping it) and I said I wouldn't see anyone else anymore and ever again. I told him i deleted my profile and now he's happy. I just changed the password and iI am going to still be a QUEEN. Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop

So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore . He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought. He really got mad when I said I wanted to keep seeing my bull and he likes to cum inside me. Even said no to him puling out. So I told him I would look into getting my tattoo removed( I'm keeping it) and I said I wouldn't see anyone else anymore and ever again. I told him i deleted my profile and now he's happy. I just changed the password and iI am going to still be a QUEEN. Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop
By the sound of it you're not happy with him at all. Although i am a cuck who would love my gf to "cheat" on meas bbc is no longer cheating to me) should just break it off and live your life devoted to bbc. Why live life looking over your shoulder when you can be free and worship as much as you want. This isnt a new concept and more and more women are finding themselves in the same position. Dont ive in denial anymore and accept what you can no longer change. You are black owned!

By the sound of it you're not happy with him at all. Although i am a cuck who would love my gf to "cheat" on meas bbc is no longer cheating to me) should just break it off and live your life devoted to bbc. Why live life looking over your shoulder when you can be free and worship as much as you want. This isnt a new concept and more and more women are finding themselves in the same position. Dont ive in denial anymore and accept what you can no longer change. You are black owned!
No I love him very much. I just have larger needs. Sex isn't everything

So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore....
A coworker once told me when it comes to cheating, it's not the sex, it's the LYING that causes the most harm. You start lying and cheating on your husband and you're entering a whole different situation. I recommend trying to work something out with the man to whom you promised to share the rest of your life. Remind him the two of you crossed a threshold and you don't want to go back to your previous life.

Marriages involves compromises. This isn't like deciding where to go on your next vacation. This is a big one. Negotiate. Put something on the table.

You cant love him, it sounds like all you're thinking about is YOU!!! You say you Love him very much. Yet, you say "He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought?". That doesnt sound like love, more like, degrading.
Then you say, "You have larger needs"? Doesnt take a Rocket Scientist to figure that one out. Cha Ching, the almighty dollar of course. Snowbunny, you're a trip. What should happen is your husband grow some balls and divorce your ass. Then let the black man you fucking take care of you. Trust me, you'll sing a different tune real quick. You're just selfish married slut!!!!

Spot on KinkyDaddy! Sorry, I usually do think much of this kind of post (QOSKim's) but come on... Fantasy 'useless' is one thing but you aren't building up your cuck; you are tearing him down- emotionally and financially. If you love him set him free as they say. You need to have some sit down and talk time and settle this for decency's sake. Deception and deceit have never been relationship builders now have they? Who would ever think a sexless marriage with a wife who secretly plays will bring happiness and peace to a family? I hate to be so harsh but a human being deserves shelter from such mean spirited beings. I would walk if I were in his shoes given the info you shared. Stop the games and get real with the person you claim to love.

I agree with everything said above. No offense, but you are being selfish. You are looking at your needs, not the needs of the relationship. If BBC has consumed you and you can’t do without, in my opinion there are choices: 1) Divorce your husband and find a cuck that will understand all of YOUR needs and put YOUR needs before the needs of the relationship. Or 2) divorce him and find a bull that would take care of you and share you.
That’s just my two cents. I really do hope you figure it out though.

Well whatever. I'm going to get my needs taken care of regardless if you think its wrong. All I know is it feels right. There's tons of bulls cheating on their women with us white girls. I'm just fucking. I show if love and affection . We just don't really ever fuck anymore and i wanted him involved but he cant fucking handle it

Well whatever. I'm going to get my needs taken care of regardless if you think its wrong. All I know is it feels right. There's tons of bulls cheating on their women with us white girls. I'm just fucking. I show if love and affection . We just don't really ever fuck anymore and i wanted him involved but he cant fucking handle it
It's your choice and decision. All I know is that Karma's SOB and What Goes Around, Does Come Around. Keep in mind, when it does come around, It's going to be far worse than what you initially dished out.
Good Luck!!

Like the village we live in, there are all kinds in this IR sex lifestyle. You are FAR from alone, @Qoskim . Hang in there....

You don't love your husband if the thought of sneaking around behind his back knowing how much it would hurt him doesn't tear you the fuck up.
I wouldn't presuppose it means she doesn't love him. Love is one of those complicated emotions that's different for different people. People who cheat often insist they love their SOs but cheat to fulfill a need. All that written, I agree that sneaking around isn't good for a marriage. Let's not forget, inviting a third party into their relationship was a decision the couple made together. I highly doubt "they" (i.e. she) are going to put that genie back in the bottle.

You mentioned you're married. What would you do if your husband told you he had changed his mind about living the life and wanted to go back to just the two of you--toss in he doesn't satisfy you sexually? No disrespect in the question. I value your perspective.

I wouldn't presuppose it means she doesn't love him. Love is one of those complicated emotions that's different for different people. People who cheat often insist they love their SOs but cheat to fulfill a need. All that written, I agree that sneaking around isn't good for a marriage. Let's not forget, inviting a third party into their relationship was a decision the couple made together. I highly doubt "they" (i.e. she) are going to put that genie back in the bottle.

You mentioned you're married. What would you do if your husband told you he had changed his mind about living the life and wanted to go back to just the two of you--toss in he doesn't satisfy you sexually? No disrespect in the question. I value your perspective.
My husband and I were never monogamous to begin with, there is no "just the two of us" to go back to. He already knows it's a deal breaker for me, just as much as if he suddenly decided he wanted *******.

It would of course be a discussion and we would try to address why he had such sudden and unfounded insecurities. Our sex life is thriving, active and beyond satisfying. Never in a million years would I come online and ******* talk him or his dick and boast about lying to him and having unprotected sex when he's expressly asked me not to.

At the end of the day if he really wanted to give monogamy a real shot, he should have that and I wouldn't want him to forgo it for me. I love him deeply and want him to have everything he desires in this life. It just wouldn't be with me.

The damage that will be done, the trust that will be lost is not worth it just to have your needs met.

He trusted you and allowed you to do it before, honor that. If he says no now, honor that as much.

I hope that your current bull will refrain from seeing you unless your husband is aware of it.

Fulfilling your fleshly desires without his consent or by cheating is not only going to affect him but the ******* also, if any.

Divorcing him because of that is not wise because of the damage that will be done to the *******.

Take a break and give it time.

Cheating itself is a breach of trust & it can destroy any relationship dynamic. Hopefully you & your hubby will find ways to resolve these issues in your relationship & both parties can find ways to meet yours and his needs. I'm not a relationship expert but it's important for people to be accountable for their actions & find ways to learn from their mistakes. Many blessings to you all 🙏🏾☯️☮️🌎♠️✨💕💯.

Last edited:
@Qoskim

Kick your sorry ass husband to the curb, and find a black man to be with permanently.

You know where you rightfully belong.

Back