THOUGHT PROVOKING IMAGES

This photo reminded of the a conversation my wife and I had when we were drinking awhile back. She always had a fetish for this married white pregnant by black. She told me it would be hot if a black couple that for some reason could not conceive asked her to be their surrogate mom. Then while she was pregnant the husband and wife would all be sexually active together. A little out there I know but she thought it was hot. Screenshot_20200609-090412_Tumblr.jpg

Beautiful little blondes can run, but they can't hide . . .

View attachment 3300682

View attachment 3300685

. . . and soon, he will catch her and send her into ******* . . .

View attachment 3300697

View attachment 3300698

. . . and make her proud to bear his baby!

View attachment 3300704
This young lady is just perfection. She is so cute and gorgeous and she is having her cute little young pussy battered by big black cocks.
Watch her videos and just look at the pleasure she is getting, she just loves it. Indulge yourself in her videos as much as she indulges herself

This photo reminded of the a conversation my wife and I had when we were drinking awhile back. She always had a fetish for this married white pregnant by black. She told me it would be hot if a black couple that for some reason could not conceive asked her to be their surrogate mom. Then while she was pregnant the husband and wife would all be sexually active together. A little out there I know but she thought it was hot. View attachment 3406885
whiteboi wife/family goals 💖💖💖

Back