THOUGHT PROVOKING IMAGES

View attachment 518214 Its game over for the white male once his woman tastes black. This picture shows the white wifes expression of post orgasmic ecstacy given to her by the dripping black cock she's just fucked and her white husband submits to his lust a d masturbates knowing his white wife is now addicted to black cock . Her white husband must know he cannot even hope to win her back now. Not now her tender white cunt has tasted a black mans cock. He knows it, his wife knows it and the conquering black male knows he owns her now.View attachment 1077968
I’ll be honest, I got off more on watching the white boy jack off than looking at the white woman’s worn out pussy lol

I’ll be honest, I got off more on watching the white boy jack off than looking at the white woman’s worn out pussy lol
My hub and I would both enjoy a load with full streams like that,,,oddly enough we’d both waste no time shoving our faces in that freshly fuck’d pussy,,,we’re a full service couple, “no shoes, no shirt”, who gives a fuck, come on in! LOL

wow i love this picture
what a view i could stare at this lovely arse and pussy all day :love:

love the red spank marks
id love to hear who ,what and why she got a spanking and if its a regular occurance :love:
img_3054-png.7412452

Back