THOUGHT PROVOKING IMAGES

Especially if the Black guy was a stranger.
And there was just a minimum of words exchanged between them.
And she was friendly and welcoming. A light touch by him brought a warm smile from her.
He knew. His hand goes in her pants, inside her panties, his hand is on her pussy.

Something like that?

Not a stranger in the exact definition, as it was an arranged meet after some weeks of online chat. Still, we had never met prior.

The idea of an actual black male stranger reaching into my wife’s panties while at a nightclub, concert, billiard room, etc is an extremely hot idea though.

🍽️🍆:love::qos:
meat carnivore GIF

and ANOTHER white wife serving a Black Man...her mouth filled with His Black cock....her face pressed against Him... His Black cock head down her married white wife throat. Wonder if she could even speak to her white husband after she's had this!
REALLY REALLY love this one..wow! But in my opinion she is wasting too much of His Black p iss. Great posting though i do say.
I’m a firm believer if live and let live, you do you…that being said, I thank God this is your opinion and not my husband’s, LOL

A wife in the afterglow of a satisfying fuck. She knows he’s not done with her yet.
Hubby can keep watching, but this is her time.
Now that he’s established ownership, they have all the time in the world, once he leaves hubby can reclaim her pussy till next time…and there will be a next time, that’s without question, but a good bull will always give hubby permission to reclaim once he’s gone, someone has to look after her while he’s away.

Now that he’s established ownership, they have all the time in the world, once he leaves hubby can reclaim her pussy till next time…and there will be a next time, that’s without question, but a good bull will always give hubby permission to reclaim once he’s gone, someone has to look after her while he’s away.

“ownership” is an interesting word and idea.

For many husbands, the kink is sheer sex; watching or knowing his dear wife is breaking and enjoying the taboos of extramarital, interracial sex.

Ownership is another deeper kink level for the married couple. When a one time sexual encounter becomes a steady thing, an affair, and if the Black man is dominant enough to claim ownership of the wife, in deed if not words, that’s head spinning orgiastic sex.

Even better, hotter, if the wife engages in serial ownership, one Black man after another claiming her for short term affairs. She’s truly found the sexual freedom she’s always dreamed of

“ownership” is an interesting word and idea.

For many husbands, the kink is sheer sex; watching or knowing his dear wife is breaking and enjoying the taboos of extramarital, interracial sex.

Ownership is another deeper kink level for the married couple. When a one time sexual encounter becomes a steady thing, an affair, and if the Black man is dominant enough to claim ownership of the wife, in deed if not words, that’s head spinning orgiastic sex.

Even better, hotter, if the wife engages in serial ownership, one Black man after another claiming her for short term affairs. She’s truly found the sexual freedom she’s always dreamed of
I’m not into denying my hub, caging him, or overly humiliating him, but the concept of a man that comes over for an evening, and stipulates he has only one rule, that I’m his and his alone till he leaves, and then my husband is welcome to reclaim what’s his, really entices me…but we both find that our first hours are so good we agree he’ll be staying for the whole weekend, kinda takes it up a notch…let’s be honest, the part of me that my bulls owned was really up for grabs, hub can never reach that part, so…on what grounds can he deny it to someone who can? He certainly can’t say “excuse me…I’d like to use that”…I could hear the bulls now, “yeah…I’m sure you’d love to use it…but it’s all the way down there, exactly how are you gonna do that with 6 inches”? LOL

I’m not into denying my hub, caging him, or overly humiliating him, but the concept of a man that comes over for an evening, and stipulates he has only one rule, that I’m his and his alone till he leaves, and then my husband is welcome to reclaim what’s his, really entices me…but we both find that our first hours are so good we agree he’ll be staying for the whole weekend, kinda takes it up a notch…let’s be honest, the part of me that my bulls owned was really up for grabs, hub can never reach that part, so…on what grounds can he deny it to someone who can? He certainly can’t say “excuse me…I’d like to use that”…I could hear the bulls now, “yeah…I’m sure you’d love to use it…but it’s all the way down there, exactly how are you gonna do that with 6 inches”? LOL

love your thoughts.

For me, it’s all about the sex (I’m married but my wife is not involved at all), the taboos that are broken is what I use for masturbation. The humiliation, cages, calling someone my Master or cleaning up pussy creampies does nothing for me.

It’s good to read how ownership -if for a brief time with a Black man- entices you and satisfies you

love your thoughts.

For me, it’s all about the sex (I’m married but my wife is not involved at all), the taboos that are broken is what I use for masturbation. The humiliation, cages, calling someone my Master or cleaning up pussy creampies does nothing for me.

It’s good to read how ownership -if for a brief time with a Black man- entices you and satisfies you
Making sure it’s always only for a brief time, nothing can or will ever come before or between my hub and I, everything we do is to intensify the experience, that’s what hedonism is all about, that’s what motivates us, when that isn’t the goal, we’re totally normal people…except when we’re thinking about it, then it’s our little secret, LOL

Making sure it’s always only for a brief time, nothing can or will ever come before or between my hub and I, everything we do is to intensify the experience, that’s what hedonism is all about, that’s what motivates us, when that isn’t the goal, we’re totally normal people…except when we’re thinking about it, then it’s our little secret, LOL

secrets make the world go round 😘

Now that he’s established ownership, they have all the time in the world, once he leaves hubby can reclaim her pussy till next time…and there will be a next time, that’s without question, but a good bull will always give hubby permission to reclaim once he’s gone, someone has to look after her while he’s a
I’m a firm believer if live and let live, you do you…that being said, I thank God this is your opinion and not my husband’s, LOL
to each their own..i fully understand

Back