Thinking about setting up my white wife to be approached.

I've found it's best to get to know a guy first and then set up a situation where he "accidentally" runs into her and seduces her. I'm setting up this situation for my wife now. We're meeting a guy this week, if all goes well she'll be getting Black cock regularly.

What story does your wife know about the man and this meeting?

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .View attachment 6578506
I ask my wife if she would ever consider a black cock gang bang, she said no, i then went and found 8 guys that were willing to fuck her after i showed them naked pics of her. They all came in a condom, so it was very cum filled. I went home and stripped my wife and fucked her with that condom full of black cum. I ask her if she would fuck a group , she said no, I ask if she would let them cum in her, she said no. I reached down and slit the condom with my nail and she was now full of cum from 8 black cocks. I told her she had just received the cum from 8 black cocks. She said that If I was going to fill her with cum from black cocks she may as well enjoy the pleasure of them putting that cum there themselves. She had a gang bang the next day and have doing them ever since .

I ask my wife if she would ever consider a black cock gang bang, she said no, i then went and found 8 guys that were willing to fuck her after i showed them naked pics of her. They all came in a condom, so it was very cum filled. I went home and stripped my wife and fucked her with that condom full of black cum. I ask her if she would fuck a group , she said no, I ask if she would let them cum in her, she said no. I reached down and slit the condom with my nail and she was now full of cum from 8 black cocks. I told her she had just received the cum from 8 black cocks. She said that If I was going to fill her with cum from black cocks she may as well enjoy the pleasure of them putting that cum there themselves. She had a gang bang the next day and have doing them ever since .
What the fuck man? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. As if 8 black men are going to cum in a condom for you. You deserve prison time not show time with your wife if that ever actually happened.

What the fuck man? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. As if 8 black men are going to cum in a condom for you. You deserve prison time not show time with your wife if that ever actually happen

What the fuck man? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. As if 8 black men are going to cum in a condom for you. You deserve prison time not show time with your wife if that ever actually happene
But yet they did and we are both happy that they did , she now does and have done many all black cock gang bangs and is happy that she turned into a hotwife.

What the fuck man? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. As if 8 black men are going to cum in a condom for you. You deserve prison time not show time with your wife if that ever actually happened.
I can't imagine finding 1 black man to put on an all ready filled condom much less 8, I'm pretty kinky but thats gross

I have wanted to try this with my wife for years. She has actually chatted a couple of times with different guys but it never goes any further.

Has anyone staged something with a black man to hit on your white wife, her unknowing you were doing it to her and if so how did it go? I'm really trying to look into doing it to try and see my wife reaction and openess to a black man flirting and hitting on her in front of me. Ladies would you be upset if you found out later down the line your husband did this? Any aggressive Black Men open to the idea of hitting on my white wife in front of me in a bar or club in the NJ area. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage (12 years) before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man. Please any real input or advise. I do have a few other bedroom pics .View attachment 6578506

It would be a concern that if you set something up, without her knowledge, she would likely eventually find out the truth and feel betrayed. The fantasy of setting this up might sound hot but the fallout might not be worth it. It might be better for the two of you to go out and make it happen together. Sorry if that sounds dull.

Back